Chapter 15.

A few days later, Dappy was in the studio. They all had a day off but Dappy would rather sit in the studio than spend it doing other things. Tulisa and Fazer were laying in bed. Fazer's phone vibrated and he saw a text off Lewis.

To Fazer:

Can me and Ny come round? We wanna sort things. You're my brother and Ny's T's best mate.

From Fazer:

I'll see what T says, two minutes.

To Fazer:

Thanks.

Fazer: T, can Ny and Lewis come round for a bit? They wanna sort things out.

Tulisa: No. I'm in a good mood and they're not gonna ruin it.

Fazer: OK.

From Fazer:

T said no. She's in a good mood and she doesn't want you two ruining it.

To Fazer:

If she wants to be childish and pathetic, fine. I'm offering to bury the hatchet and for us all to sort this but if she wants to be a little kid, fine.

From Fazer:

Can you blame her for being the way she is? You leave her out of everything. Ny said T could go to the baby scan, you's left her out of that. She even bought some little baby boots as an apology last week and you threw them back at her. She's had enough. She's tried sorting this out, but you aren't interested. Why should she listen now, when you're trying to make amends?

To Fazer:

Look, I've said I'm sorry. We're not entirely to blame for all this though. She could have reacted a bit better when she found out Ny was pregnant. She was gonna tell her, she was waiting for the right time. You can't blame all of this on us and act like your girlfriend's perfect and she isn't partly to blame. She is partly to blame for all this and deep down you know that. If she wants to sort things, she can start by stopping acting like a little kid. Tell her to come back to us when she's grown up and matured a bit. Not everything is all about Tulisa. We were offering to come round, sort this and let you's be a part of the baby's life but if she's too stubborn to swallow her pride...

From Fazer:

Woah, woah, woah. She tried to make amends. Ny said T could go to the scan and you two went without her. This isn't about Tulisa being "pathetic and childish" She's far from it! She wasn't even gonna go and see Ny until I persuaded her! All she wants is her best friend back. She can't have that because every time they sort things out, you do something to fuck it up!

To Fazer:

Whatever Faze man. We offered to come round and sort things but fuck the pair of you!