Chapter 20.

The next day, Tulisa has to wake up at about 5:00am. She's due to appear on Daybreak at 7:30am but it takes her an hour just to get out of bed. She's up, showered, dressed, eaten and she's on the way there at 6:45am. This means she has 45 minutes to get there, get dressed and do her hair and makeup in time to appear on Daybreak. In typical Tulisa style, she's late. She gets to the Daybreak studio at 7:45am, when she should be doing the interview. The presenters are told she'll be late and they'll have to interview her in the last 10 minutes. She's decided to take Danny with her but even he doesn't make her get there on time.

Tulisa: I'm so sorry I'm late! It was the traffic. Well OK yeah it was partly my laziness but you know me.

Danny: Yeah you're a right lazy sod!

Tulisa: Oi!

Danny: I'm joking!

Tulisa: You better be!

Danny: I was.

Hair and makeup team: Tulisa, we are in a rush to get you ready.

Tulisa: Yeah sorry.

Hair and makeup team: It's fine, you're here now.

Tulisa: *sits drinking her tea*

Hair and makeup team: What do you want doing to your hair and makeup?

Tulisa: the hair, just take it down. style it and leave it wavy. The makeup, you guys are the experts on that so whatever you think.

Hair and makeup team: OK will do.

Much later than planned, at 8:10am Tulisa was ready for her interview.

Presenter: Please welcome, much later than planned, Tulisa.

Tulisa: Yeah sorry about that. It was the traffic and my laziness as well.

Presenter: So then, I hear you've got a new boyfriend?

Tulisa: Yeah his name's Danny and I don't really wanna talk about him too much.

Presenter: Oh, why?

Tulisa: He's part of my private life and I'd like to keep it that way. I'm not someone who flaunts my boyfriend everywhere so I don't want to talk about him.

Presenter: He makes you happy though?

Tulisa: I've already said I'm not answering questions about him so please respect that I don't want to talk about him. We can talk about anything but Danny.

Presenter: OK, sorry. You've got your own fashion range is that right?

Tulisa: Yeah, it's called TFB fashion range and it's for high street store BANK.

Presenter: You must be happy about that?

Tulisa: Yeah, I mean, people always used to ask me where I got clothes from so I decided to do my own fashion range.

Presenter: You've obviously got your perfume as well, any plans for another one?

Tulisa: There was talks about that but nothing's set in stone yet.

Presenter: Oh interesting.

Tulisa: Yeah very.

Presenter: Well, unfortunately that's all we've got time for today, a big thanks to the other guests and Tulisa who eventually got here.