Chapter 9.

Police woman: Hello, I'm PC Smith and this is my colleague PC Jones. We'd like to speak to you about the disappearance of your boyfriend Cameron? Do you mind if we come in?

Tulisa: Um yeah sure.

She stood back to let the officers in the house, they stayed all afternoon questioning her.

PC Smith: When was the last time you saw your boyfriend?

Tulisa: He's not my boyfriend any more.

PC Jones: And why is that?

Tulisa: It just wasn't working out so we decided to end it.

PC Smith: Was it his decision or yours?

Tulisa: Like I said, WE ended it so it was a mutual decision.

PC Jones: It is a bit odd, him disappearing two weeks ago and no one hearing from him, don't you think?

Tulisa: Look, whatever it is you're trying to get at, we aren't together anymore so I haven't heard from him. I've told you everything I know so if there's nothing else?

PC Smith: No that's everything for now. We will be back though, Miss Contostavlos. We'll get to the bottom of his disappearance.

Tulisa: OK fine.

PC Smith: Just one more thing.

Tulisa: What?

PC Smith: We are treating you as a suspect so you are forbidden from leaving the country. If you do leave the country and return at a later date, you do so at your own risk but I'll warn you, you WILL be arrested when you return.

Tulisa: What? No you can't! I'm due to fly to America next week! Me and my band-mates have a meeting with a record company over there!

PC Smith: You'll just have to put it on hold then won't you?

Tulisa: They can't do any week! Next week is the only week we can go!

PC Jones: Like my colleague said, you can go, but you'll be arrested when you come back!

Tulisa: You can't do this! I haven't done anything wrong! I don't know anything about Cameron's disappearance, I haven't spoken to him for weeks!

PC Smith: Neither has anyone else, Miss Contostavlos. This sudden disappeance is what we're trying to work out.

Tulisa: Yet you're pinning the blame on me? Have you got any proof I had anything to do with this?

PC Smith: Well, no not yet.

Tulisa: Have you never thought he might have had enemies?

PC Jones: We are still investigating his disappearance but for now, you're the only person we know of, who knows anything about his disappearance but isn't saying anything. You know the less you say, the more likely we think you might be guilty of it? 

Tulisa: I CAN'T tell you what I DON'T know!

She tried to be as honest as she could, without obviously letting on that she was responsible for Cameron's disappearance. Maybe she should just come clean and tell them that she was the one who was responsible for Cameron's disappearance? She knew they'd find out anyway. She thought about it for  a while and decided to speak to Dappy and Fazer. They'd know what to do. She went to the loo and took her phone with her. She texted Dappy and Fazer and told them to come round to the house. She told them about the police officers and the fact they were questioning her about Cameron's disappearance. She didn't always like being around the boys but she realised now, that she needed them. She was so close to cracking and telling the police the truth. The boys said they'd be round in five minutes. She put her phone in her pocket and went and sat back on the sofa, until the lads turned up 5 minutes later.