Love will bring you back Part 1

Mouth later
Ally worked up from a horrible nightmare. May woken up from Ally's scream. " I'm sorry if I woke you up May." Ally reply. "It's okay. Do you miss Andrew?" Ally nodded. "Ally? Are you okay?" A little voice enter the room. " Yea. What's wrong Alex?" Ally reply. "Nothing. I was making sure your okay." Alex reply. "Thank you Alex." Ally reply. Alex ran up to Ally and hugged her gentle. Alex put his small hands on Ally's belly and kissed it. Ally heard yelling and it sounded like her parents are fighting. Alex pushed Ally in bed and cover her up. May pulled Ally close to her and Alex hopped and lay next to Ally.
The next mourning Alex, Ally, and May stayed up all night because the cops came and arrested Ally's dad for trying to kill Ally. May protected Ally from her dad. "Thank you May." Ally reply. "Anytime for my Best Friend." May reply. Alex helped Ally get out of bed. May helped Ally get undress. Alex and May both saw bruised all over Ally's body. " I know it's from my dad. I'm going to take a bath." Ally reply.

30 minutes later
Ally got done dressed. Alex walked in the bathroom and helped her walked down the stairs. May grabbed Ally's blankets and lay them down on the coach. Ally sit on the coach watching tv. Ally's mom starts hitting Ally on her face. Alex jumped in front of Ally and protecting her. May ran to Ally's aid and carried Ally in her room. May finally reach to Ally's room and she put Ally on her bed. " I wish Andy is here. I miss him so much." Ally reply. "I'll call Drew because he can help you bring because he can help you bring him back to life." May reply. "Really?" Ally asked. "Yes. You can bring love back to life." May reply. Alex ran upstairs and he hugged May. " Can you please help us get Andy back?" Alex asked. "Yes I can." May reply.

Hour later
"Okay. I call Drew and he said that he can do it but it's not going to be easy." May reply. "Yay. I'm really excited to see Andy." Ally reply. "Lucky it's Friday because we don't have to worry about school." Alex reply. "Yea lucky we have off today." May reply. Alex went downstairs to see if his mom is still home. May helped Ally down the stairs and she put Ally on the coach. Alex made Ally breakfast. After Ally ate she lay down on the couch with Alex and May.
After the movie Ally went upstairs and she went to bed. May follow Ally in her room. Alex went downstairs and play with his video games intel it was time for him to go to bed.