Mirrors

Ally's POV

A mouth later

I woke up and i got a little belly bumb. May ran up to my aid and hugged me. "Woah what's wrong???" I asked. "I thought you needed my help."She reply. "No I'm okay." I reply. I got up and then i fell on my butt. "Are you okay???" She reply while helping me get up. "Yea i just got a little dizzy." I reply. "I want you to lay in bed intel i get you your food." She reply. "Ok thank you May." I reply.

I remember everything but my head hurts so bad. I relax myself and i saw Andy walking up to me. I quickly grabbed the covers and it covers my chest and everything below. "What's wrong Ally?" He reply. A tear dropped down my cheek. "I'm pregnant." I reply and then i take the covers off my chest. "I'm so sorry Ally i don't know what i was doing I'm so sorry." He cried. "It's fine but i was so scared." I cried. "I know i don't want you to get scared, but im so sorry." He cried and then he hugged me. I hugged him back and then i got a little dizzy.

Andy's POV

I looked at Ally and she's not making eye contact and she put her hand on her head. I put her down on her back and i cover her with the covers. May walked in and she was surprised. "I think we need to take her back to the doctors maybe tomorrow." I reply. "Yea we should. She reply.

2 Hours later

Ally's POV
I woke up and my head went back to normal a little bit. I got up and May was sleeping right next to me. I walked to the bathroom and my head started spinning. I fell right on my back. I hear the door pushed open and it was May and Andy. Everything turns black.

3 hours later

I woke up in a hospital room and i checked to see if i have my baby bumb and i still do. I rubbed my belly and i was happy. I heard a knock and it was a nurse with Andy, May, Kara, Drew, and Alex. "Are you okay Ally?" Alex cried. "Yea im fine." I reply. "I gave you some meds to help your dizziness, but your healthily to go home." The nurse replied.

I put on my clothes and May walked with me to the car. I sat up with Kara in her carrier. May sat behind me and Alex is right next to May and Drew is up front with Andy. We got home and started getting tired easily. I sat down on the couch and i wanted to go to sleep but im also hungry too. I got up and May grabbed me. "I'll make you something for you." She reply. I smiled and i sat back on the couch. "Me, Drew, and Alex are going back to work I'll see you guys later." Andy reply and all three of them left to go to work. I was sad that Andy left and i was about to cry. "No no don't cry Ally it's alright." May walked up to me with a nice sandwich in her hands. She sat next to me and she hand me the sandwich and i ate it. After i finished it i yawn so loud. "Your tired i can tell." She reply. "Yea i am." I reply. "Let's go up stairs and I'll help you go to sleep." She reply. May help me walked up the stairs and i lay in bed with the covers on me and then May brought Kara, so she can sleep with us. I was so happy and i wrap my arms around Kara and i went to sleep.

May's POV

I watch Ally go to sleep with Kara. I call Andy to let him know that Ally is happy. I walked down stairs to clean up the house a little and i heard Ally screams. I ran upstairs and Ally cries so hard and Kara is screaming so loud. I grabbed Kara and i tried to comfort Ally. After the baby stops crying i put her on the bed and i hugged Ally. "Shhhh it's okay Ally im right here. I'm not going to let anything get you. Your safe shhhhh it's okay." I reply calmly in her ear. Ally started to claimed down. I put her down and i put the covers over her and i went to turned the lights out. I went to lay with my best friend. I got into bed i put Kara close to Ally and i got a little closer to Ally. I put my arm around her so she knows im right next to her. "Im right here Ally please don't be scared." I reply. "Okay goodnight May." She reply and we all went to sleep.