As Long As Your Mine

Ally's POV

I woke up and i saw my best friend sleeping right beside me. I got up and my head starts spinning around. I looked around and i feel like im trying to remember everything. I saw the door opening and it was Andy. I saw May woke up so fast and she ran to my aid. "What's going on?" I asked. "Nothing i thought your about to faint again." Andy reply. "Yea and it looks like your alright." May reply. "Yea im ok." I reply. "Are you still tired?" He reply. "Yea, but im hungry." I reply. "Sweet ill get you breakfast." She reply. I watch her go down stairs and than Andy starts staring at me. I feel kinda awkward and i also feel uncomfortable. "Did you sleep really good?" He asked. "Yes i did thanks for asking." I reply.

A couple minutes later

I walked downstairs and i sat down on the kitchen table. "Here's your breakfast Ally." May reply. "Thank you May." I reply. "When your done, than you can take your medicine." She reply. "Ok." I reply.

May's POV

I watch Ally took her pills and she starts falling back to sleep. I guide her back in her in her room and i stay with her intel Andy comes back. I turned on the tv and than Ally starts freaking out in her dream. I pat her back just to calm her down, but that didn't work. I think the medicine is helping her remember everything that happen in her life.

Its like 8 o'clock at night and Ally is still asleep. I went to bed with my best friend