Enemy

Ally's POV
I'm walking really slow and it's hard for me to go to the bathroom. I walked out of the bathroom and May has Kara in her arms. "Did you have fun Ally?" May asked. "Yea but did you know that Andy has a big dick then the last time we fucked." I whispers into May's ear. "Omfg. Are you okay?" May asked. "Yea it still hurt." I reply. May put Kara in her crib and May helped me walked down the stairs. I lay down on the couch and I check and I screamed. "He ripped it up and it's red." I screamed. "You need to take a bath." May reply.

30 minutes later

"I looked again and it's color is back to normal, but it's nasty to see." I cried. I got up and the pain is almost gone and I hope he didn't ripped the condom because I don't want another kid before I get married. "Ally?" Alex cried. "Yes Alex I'm here." I reply Alex ran down the stairs and he hugged me. "Let me guess you and Andy fucked again and he ripped your vagina." Alex reply. "Um yes how did you know?" I asked. "I don't know, but I can tell your in pain." Alex reply. "Luckily we are in the middle of June and Kara's birthday is June 1." I reply. "So that means school doesn't start until next year YAY." May screamed. "Yea and Andy is looking for a good job so we can get money." I reply."Yea good idea." May reply. I walked outside and I saw a newspaper in front of my doorstep. I picked it up and I read the front and it has Michael's picture on the front. "People reported that they saw Michael and his friends around town." I reply. "Don't worry about it. You got me and Andy that are going to protect you and Kara." May reply. "Aww thank you." I cried. "It's true because I love you Ally." Andy reply. "Awww that's sweet of you." I reply. Andy walked down the stairs and he got down on one knee.He grabbed a little black box and he opened it. I see the most beautiful ring in the world. I cover my mouth and I cried with happiness. "Ally would you marry me?" Andy asked. "Yes." I screamed. I grabbed the ring and I put it on my left ring finger. I jumped on top of him and I kiss him on the lips. "Awwwww congratulations you two." May reply "Thank you so much May." I got up and I hugged her. She hugged me back.