Love Is Forever

May's POV
I woke up and I saw Ally starts opening her eyes. I start shaking her and her eyes starts getting bigger. "Are you okay Ally?" I asked. "Yea I'm okay, but everything hurts." She reply with a weak voice. I hugged her and I lay my head on her shoulder. "I miss you so much." I reply. "I know I miss you, Andy, Alex, and Kara." She reply while hugging me. "Are you sure you okay because your acting slow." I asked. "Yea I'm still on this drugs that this guy put me on." She reply. "Do you know the guy's name?" I asked. "Yea his name was Jordan and I still hate his guts." She reply while looking at the tv. "Who's Jordan??" I asked. "Alex knows him better than anyone." She reply. I walked up to Alex. "So, Ally said you know Jordan really well. Who's Jordan??" I asked. "He's was a n old friend of Ally, but he got mad at Ally because she doesn't like or love him. He did stupid things to her so she feels bad about her self." Alex reply. "I'm afraid if he rape Ally and if he did I'll kill him." Andy reply. "Ally did Jordan rape you?" I asked. "No all he did was put the drugs in me and then he left." She reply.

Andy's POV

I walked over to Ally and I put my hand on her hand. I cried and I kiss her on the cheek. "Andy let's fine some baby stuff and Alex will take care of Ally and Kara." May reply. "I got her Andy just go and get some fresh air." Alex reply. I walked out of the door and I tried not to look back, but I keep looking over a I think to myself I'll be back for you Ally I always love you no matter what.

Alex's POV

I got up from the chair and I saw Ally falling asleep. I went upstairs to check on Kara and she's just a happy baby. I watched her giggle and holding her little stuff bunny that we made for her. I cover her up with her baby blanket. I went back downstairs and I saw Ally getting up and she fell over. "Your drunk Ally. Can you please lay down on the couch?" I asked. "I was about to get a glass of water and I want Andy." She reply."I'll get you some water and Andy will be back after he comes back with the baby's stuff." I reply. "Is he with May?" She asked. "Yes." I reply. "I don't want them to leave me alone." She cried. "I know." I reply.

30 minutes later

Ally's POV

I heard the door open and close. I got up and I saw May walking in the room. I tried to get out of the couch and I fell. May ran to my aid and she helped me get up. I put my hands on my head. "I think you hit your head really hard." She reply while rubbing my head. I got up and May helped me walked up the stairs. "I still feel drunk and dizzy." I reply. "Don't worry I'll take care of you and are you ready for bed." She asked. "Yea." I reply. May helped me to get in bed and she cried on my shoulder. I pat on her back and I rubbed the tears off of her cheeks. "Please don't cry I'm here for you." I reply and I hugged May. She hugged me back and then she puts the blankets over me. I close my eyes and I tried to go to sleep, but I can't. I felt someone crawling in bed with me. I turned over and it was Andy. I hugged him so tight and he got on top of me. I felt him thrusting me and I enjoy every moment of it. He moaned and I stroke his hair and he starts doing it faster and harder. I moaned so loud and same with Andy. "Do you want to do it?" I asked. "Maybe later, goodnight I love you." He reply. "I love you too." I reply.