Love is a Beautiful Feel

Back to school
Ally, Andy, and Alex walked to school. "I don't want school to start." Ally cried. "I know." Andy reply and hugged her. "Bye Sis I love you." Alex reply while running to his school. "Bye Alex I'll see you when schools over." Ally reply while waving at Alex. "I love you so much Ally." Andy reply while kissing her cheek.

After school
Ally and Alex walked back home. Ally unlock the door and she put her stuff in her room. Alex ran up the stairs and cries. "What's wrong Alex?" Ally asked. "I miss Alice." He reply. "I know. She's helping Dawn and Drew with there headquarters." She reply.

*Door knocks*
"Andy I'm so glad your here." Ally squeals for joy and hugs Andy's neck. Andy hugs back and kisses Ally's lips. "Every time I kiss you I just want more of it and I love you so much." Andy reply while touching her nose. "I love you too. My Boo." Ally reply while looking at Andy's eyes. Andy grabs her arm and pulled her on the couch. He sat right next to her and starts cuddling her. He pulls her on top of him and starts making out. Andy grabbed her hips and Ally got up. Andy follows Ally into her room. "I remember this room because it's the first time we fucked and it was fun." Andy reply while looking at Ally. Ally blushes and walked closer to him. Andy takes off his shirt and pants. Ally did the same thing and they starts kissing. "I love you so much Andy." Ally reply. "I love you too. What about the baby?" Andy asked. "The baby will be fine." With that Andy pushes Ally on on the bed and starts kissing her stomach causing her to moan. She grabs his hair and starts rubbing her hands through his scalp, Andy groans in enjoyment. He makes his way to her lips "I'm getting laid today!" He whispers in her ear, Ally giggles. Then they had a wonderful time.