Past Will Hit You

Ally's POV

I woke up and I went down to get a glass of milk. I open the fridge and I looked over and there was a dark figure in the house. I screamed and everything went black.

Andy's POV

I woke up from screaming and I went down a guy dress in black carry Ally outside and was trying to get through the door. I grabbed a gun and I shot the guy. I went upstairs and I woke up Alex and May. "It's okay Andy this happen before." Alex reply. "What do you mean?" I asked. "There's this guy that Ally used to go out on a date with, but Ally tried to get away from him and then he kidnapped her and tried to kill her." Alex reply. "Did you save her??" I asked. "Yes and it was hard for her to trust any guy intel she meet you." Alex reply. "Because she knew we were perfect for each other right?" I asked. "Yes." Alex reply. "Is there any way that we can get Ally back?" May asked. "Yes there is but we need Drew for this." Alex reply.

20 minutes later

We all arrive to Drew's house and we knock on the door. Drew opened the door and he's wearing his boxers. He's holding a bottle of beer and his other hand is in his boxers. "Dude you looked fucked up and your getting high bro." Alex reply. "I'm sorry about that." I reply. "It's fine you guys want to come in."Drew reply. "Sure." I reply. "There's Dawn's ashes if I see them I squirted sperms every where. "Damn, that's me when me and Alice tried to fucked, but it didn't work." Alex reply. "OMFG is that shots, weed, and pot.??" I reply. "Yea do you want to try it?" Drew reply. "No thank you." I reply. "Yea it's so good Andy you should try it." Alex replies while smoking a weed. "Ally is going to kill you." I reply while taking the weed out of Alex's hands. "Drew we need your help. Ally has been kidnapped by a black guy and we need your help." May reply. "Count me in." Drew reply. "Awesome sauce." May reply while handing Kara over to Alex. "Kara looks more like her mother because she almost looks more like you Alex." Drew replies. "Yea she does look like Ally more than me and it's special." Andy reply. Drew tooked his hand out from his boxers "Dawn normally puts her hand in my boxers and makes me squirted my sperms." Drew cried. "Okay good to know." Alex reply.

Hour later

May's POV
We got to the place that the black guy is keeping Ally. I want my best friend back and I'll do whatever it takes to get her back alive. I watch Alex holding Kara and Andy tried to keep up with Alex. We walked into the building and Drew points an easier way to find Ally. I have a feeling that she's here. "I know where she is." I reply. "How???" Andy asked. "Best friends have a close bond." I reply. "So you know where she is in the building??" Andy reply. "Yes because best friends are forever." I reply. I follow my way to find Ally. I went upstairs and I went to the only room. I saw Ally tied to a chair and I ran up to her. I tried to wake her up and she lift her weak head up and she looked into my eyes. I cut the ropes and I dragged her down the stairs. Andy picked her up and we tooked her home. Andy put her on the couch and I grabbed a wet cloth. I dapped the cloth on her forehead and she woken up. "My head hurts and they put drugs in my arms." Ally reply while she looks at me and cries. "It's not your fault and I want you to sleep." I reply while holding her arm. I watched Ally passed out and I cried on her shoulder. "Is she going to be okay??" Alex reply. "Yes she's going to be fine. She just need some sleep." I reply. "This happened before just to let you know." Alex reply and then he frowned. I watched Alex went upstairs and he went to bed. "I'll take care of Kara and are you going to take of Ally?" Andy asked. "Yea I'm watching her tonight." I reply. I watched Andy walked upstairs with Kara in his arms. I hopped in the couch with my best friend and I don't want to leave her sight anymore. I cried on her shoulder and I wish her good night.