Revenge

Drew's POV

I look around to see if there's anyone around, but there's no sign of anyone.

"Who said that? COME OUT NOW!!!!!" I screamed.

I waited for someone to come out and talk.

"Okay be like that. If I catch you following me again I'll beat you up." I say as I turned and I walked back to Ally's house.

Ally's POV

"Have you guys seen Drew? He should be here by now." I say.

"Honey. He's going to be fine. He said he's going to get us sodas for us." Andy said.

"I know, but I'm nervous." I say while shaking in fear.

"Shhhhhh. Honey it's going to be okay." He say while holding me and I put my head on his chest.

I look up and I see his same ocean blue eyes. The same ones that he look at me when we first meet. He smile at me and then he kiss me on the lips. I put my head on his chest and he put his arms around me. I tried to get out of his arms, but he still pulling me close. He walks over to the coach and he puts me on his lap. I sat down on his lap and he kiss me all over my face and neck. I tried so hard not to groan, but everything felt so good. He touch my baby bump and he started kissing it. I went crazy and I did a silent groan, but I think Andy didn't heard it.

"Andy I'm good thank you for helping me feel better." I say.

"No problem I'm here to help." He say while looking into my eyes.

I look around to see if Drew is on his way to come home. I saw him coming to my drivewayand I open the door.

"Are you okay Drew?" I say.

"Yeah I'm fine. I got 3 case of sodas and 1 case of beer for me." He said as he walked to my living room.

"What happened to your house?" I asked.

"The person who gave me the house wanted for me to leave as soon as possible. I gave Alena all the bills for her to pay, but I haven't seen her in weeks." He say while putting his stuff in his room.

"Do you think she kick you out of that house because she wants a place to stay?" I asked.

"I think, but something happened on my way to your house." He said.

He tells me everything that happened.

"It sounded like Alena. I recognize her voice." He said.

"Oh yeah Alena came here ealier to see if you're here, but I told her that you're at work and she gave me a note. I didn't open it because I want you to be the first one to open it." I say as I gave him the note.

Drew opened the note and his eyes started to tear up. He gave me the note and my jaw dropped.

"I kill Dawn because my brother Jordan told me too. I'm sorry for killing your love of your life. I didn't have a choice or I would become a robot forever. I'm sorry if your looking for me I'll be at your house. - Alena"

"Drew what are you going to do?" I asked.

"I'm going to find her and kill her." He said.

"Wait she wrote something on the back." I say.

"If you don't kill me I'll bring back Dawn from the dead."

"I'll grab her ashes." He say while grabbing them.

Drew's POV

I walked towards my house and I see Alena with a weird looking stick.

"I'm really sorry about this. I'm going to bring Dawn back to life. Promise me that you wouldn't kill me after this." She said while looking at me.

"Once you bring her back to life I'll forgive you." I say.

Her stick made a glow and this dust went into Dawn's ashes. I put down the ashes and then she appeared on the ground asleep.

"She's alive and she's going to wake up tomorrow morning." She said as I touch Dawn on the shoulder.

She smile in her sleep and it made me cry in joy.

"Thank you Alena. I kept my promise and I'm off my way to go home." I say.

I pick her up and Alena disappear. I walked back to Ally's house and I set her on my bed.

"I'm going to let you guys be." Ally say.

"OK Goodnight." I say.

I changed up my chapters and I hope you enjoy this. Please vote comment and follow me.