Love Is Never Forgotten

Ally's POV

We got married. It was the best day of our lives. We spent a couple of months on our honeymoon. We came back from our honeymoon.

Mouths past

I woke up I feel pain everywhere. I got up in the middle of the night and it felt like the baby is coming. I shooked Andy up and we rush out of the house. May woke up with Kara and we got to the hospital.

May's POV

We sat in the waiting room and we waited for hours. We saw Ally's doctor walking towards us with a sad look.

"We have some news." He said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Ally died from childbirth and you guys have a new baby boy." He said.

My heart dropped so hard that I cried so hard. I looked at Andy and he's crying out of control. I hear Drew and Dawn coming towards us. I gave Kara to Dawn and I told her what happened. She told Drew and we all cry.

"Can I see her?" I asked.

"Sure only one at a time." He said.

I walked to Ally's hospital room and I see her body laying there. I cry so hard and I walked up to her. I hugged her her and I cried on her shoulder.

"You're my best friend in the whole wide world." I cried.

"I'm sorry about this I'll protect your children and I will promise you." I say as I brush my tears off my cheeks.

I got up shaking and I try to walk, but I fell off my feet. I cried so hard.

I got up and I saw Andy crying hard than me. I open the door for him and he fell to the floor. I closed the door and I sat on the chair next to her room. I hear him cry and screaming. I cried and cried intel my eyes burn.

An hour later

I open the door and I grabbed Andy from the room. I help him up and we walk back to the car. One of the nurse came outside with the new baby. I walked up to her and I looked down at it.

"His name is AJ. He's name after his father." She said.

"That's a good name for him." I say.

I put him in his carrier and we drove home

The End

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and thank you for everything. Please read my other books. I might make another book about the kids, but please follow vote and comment