Chapter 5 - Bar Discussion

"There you are." Germany spots Poland who was busy fixing some papers. "You need help with that? It's almost 6 PM." Germany approaches Poland and was about to arrange them when Poland cuts in. "No no, I'll be fine. I'm almost done so you don't need to do it." Poland arranges a few more papers before clipping it together. "So, a stack for each day or week?" Germany asks as he looks at the smaller piece of paper attached on the the clip. "Read what it says." Poland clips another smaller piece of paper towards a different stack. "Oh." Was all that Germany could say before Poland clips the last stack of papers with a tiny note attached to it.

"There we go, we can go now." Poland says and places his hand on Germany's shoulder. Germany immediately teleports and lands right towards a bar which a few people were waiting for them. "You two finally made it." Czechia cheers and Germany relaxes a bit. Nothing more than a break from work. "I can only drink lightly since I still have a speech to prepare for the upcoming UN meeting." Germany says as Czechia tries to have a drink with him. "Alright, suit yourself." Czechia sits down towards Poland and Slovakia. 

"I kinda wonder when he'll actually not be busy. I get that there's a lot of things he has to do but can he take a long vacation for once?" Czechia complains and Poland agrees with that. "Also, I have to talk to him about a few things so I'll be right back." Poland excuses himself before sitting next to Germany. "You really had to do this in a bar." Poland looks at the laptop with a deadpan expression. "I have a lot of things to do Poland. The higher up you are, the more responsibilities." Germany sighs and saves the file before typing again on the document.

"Besides, I'm sure you know how that felt like. You were highly relevant back in the old days." Germany adds in which Poland sighs. "Yeah but, my responsibilities were shared with Lithuania." Poland says and looks at the Germany's drink which has barely been touched. "Are you even gonna drink that?" Poland asks and Germany nods absentmindedly. "Anyways, I'm sure you heard what France said earlier." Poland starts off and Germany looks at Poland questioning why he had to bring that up.

"Well, I'll help her since I get that she wants to see her brother again but I think it's a bit too much." Poland continues as Germany practically drinks the entire glass of beer. "But ya know, secrets have to be kept as such." Poland continues on and Germany looks at him in confusion. "I mean, we're talking about a literal weapon here. France doesn't even know what happened but I know." Poland explains himself before continuing. "We're talking about a militant and we barely have information about those entities. We have information about states, kingdoms, cities, colonies, and organizations but barely any with militants. The only information we have is Malta and to be honest, she barely has information to show." 

"Aren't there two types of militants just like the ones with cities?" Germany asks and Poland nods. "Capital cities and cities are the same entities but they're quite different. Same goes with militant members and militant leaders." Poland answers and Germany gets lost in thought. "Well, how exactly can you convince France with that lie of yours?" Germany asks, completely doubting that Poland could pull that trick. "Well, I'm sure the rumors of old would be enough to persuade her. If it doesn't I can show her bits of my memory." Poland answers and snickers a little. "Scared that something bad would happen?" Poland asks and Germany rolls his eyes. 

"It could happen so be careful. France is very powerful and I doubt I can stop her if you manage to completely piss her off." Germany leans right towards Poland, "And remember, I'm not always there to protect you." Germany whispers before standing up. "I'll take my leave. I'll be seeing all of you at the next meeting. Try not to be late however." Germany leaves the bar by teleporting towards somewhere. Poland sighs and takes the last chug of beer. 'Now to convince France... Easier said than done.' 

--------------------------------------------------------

Due to how stories seem to be getting randomly deleted, chapters are coming in a lot slower. (Due to school and me copy pasting everything)

Gonna move to another site cause of this.

752 words.