Energy

(JJ)

Sometimes I think the song "Daddy Issues" was written for me. I swear to god, man.
Dark marks on my neck. I could still feel the grip of my Dad's hands around my throat. Hate the prick.
I paddled against the se water, bumping over a growing wave. It was raining, hard. I was surfing. Thinking of a plan to get Kie out of her mom's grip. She was counting on me.
I'd do anything for her.

I sat up on my board. The air was cold and spiky. Needled my face. The water was dry and cold as shit.
After I came back to shore, I hung my board right next to John b's as I usually did. I looked back at the angry waves. I got tossed and turned a few times; counted the wipeouts. I could taste iron in my mouth. Fuck, my nose was bleeding? Goddamnit.
I threw on one of John b's sweaters. It was comfortable; it still smelled like him. Caramel candy and ocean air.
Ha. I miss my buddy so bad.

Few minutes later, I was being sucked off by some chick with a British accent. Hot.
She kissed me all over, trying to make me feel things. I was already hard. I wasn't supposed to be emotional during sexual activity. That's a no-no.

She removed herself from my giant 8 inch ding dong and pressed her lips to mine. Ew. I tasted my goddamn cum on my lips.

"Are you okay, love?"

I didn't make eye contact with her. She smelled like pale roses and mango. But she wasn't her.

"Y-yeah, Just take your panties off"

She started, but then hesitated.

"You seem kinda off, that's all."

I pulled my boxers back on, and stood up.

"Look, uh..."

She looked at me annoyed and expectant.

"Tricia?" I gave her a nervous smile, which she scoffed at.

"My name's Summer."

Shit. Shit.

"Right! Of course! Summer. Like the sun. Warm, sunny-"

"Get to the point, already."

...bitch.

"As I was saying, I don't need a therapist. If you wanna fuck, let's fuck. If you're gonna make me talk about my shit, there's the door." I made a dramatic gesture towards the entrance of the chateau.

She huffed and started stripping down to her socks. Bra on the floor. I scanned her body. Nice.

"Oh. So d-"

She shut me up with a kiss, long and needy. and before I knew it, I was pushed back on the couch as she yanked my boxers off and began to top me. She moved against me, desperately trying to make me more and more turned on. She yanked my hair and left hickeys on my neck.
This is nice, right?
Nice.
It should feel nice.
But, the only reason I came a few seconds later,
Was because I was thinking about someone I shouldn't have.
I'd see her tomorrow. Pope and I had a plan.
I just hope I wouldn't do anything stupid.

-

(Kiara)

I don't remember waking up, but my limbs felt numb like tv static. My head was blaring. I pushed myself up, getting slightly blinded by the glint of morning sunlight. It shone through my window, making some dust particles visible.
I needed to put on an outfit; get ready. I needed Pope and JJ to go through with a plan.
I stripped down to my bra and underwear.
Ew. I must've slept in my bra. I turned on my heel towards the window, and sharply inhaled, my eyes fluttering shut. The sunlight was like a natural drug to me.