Fissure

(JJ)

The feeling travels all the way up and down my body, euphoric and tingly. Like a horny Angel running fingers down my torso.

My eyebrows begin to crease in pleasure, but I'm holding back. I want to last a bit longer than a few minutes. It's what I'm known for.

I tap Kie's ass and she instinctively hops up, wrapping her legs around my waist. I clumsily move her to the counter as she uses an arm to swipe away anything keeping her from taking up space.

Cans and bottles fall to the ground and she giggles, which causes me to laugh too; before I crash my lips back into hers. She runs her hands through my hair; sorta rough, how I like it.

I move my hands from her waist up to her chest, feeling the outside of whatever's inside and I pull her shirt quickly over her head.

I gaze down, eyes wide. "Fuck," I manage to breathe out, as I catch that she isn't wearing a bra underneath.

And it makes me fucking insane.

My head drops down as I work my way around her, delicious moans erupting from that pretty throat of hers, just asking for me to fuck her senseless.

She creeps her fingers up the sides of my body, basically tearing my shirt off.

I use my one of my hands and run it across her upper thigh, earning a shiver on her part. She pushes my head down hungrily as I aggressively rip her shorts off, those tiny little white jean buttons popping out of the material.

I secure my grip around her ass while I dive headfirst into her-

"JJ?"

I jump, my eyes fly open, and I realize I'm pretty hot. My cheeks are flushed and everything. Jesus.

A voice on the other side of the door, while my hand had just done the work on myself. And someone had just interrupted me about to c-

"You in there?"

Fuck. My. Life.

I pull my boxers back up over my dick and wash my hands, not bothering to dry them, as I flail them senselessly in the air, droplets flying onto the shower curtain and wall.

"M' coming, m' coming!" I twist the doorknob and Pope, dressed in one of those rough material sweaters with a couple stripes across the design. He looks hopeful.

I avoid the eye contact with Kie, who is stood right next to him. Wearing those exact shorts I pictured while I jer-

"I got this strange letter from someone named..." Pope holds up a finger before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a slightly crumpled letter. His eyes squint, not even hesitating to gaze at the cursive handwriting. Which I cannot read.

Oops.

"Some Elizabeth...Limbrey?" He says the name with confusion as Kie crosses her arms and shrugs. I avoid her eyes, but occasionally steal glances at her neck by accident.

I cock my head. "So?" Before I wander to somewhere in my kitchen and grab a beer from the mini fridge, using my teeth to snap open the cap. I take a hungrily sip. "What's the deal with this chick?"

Kiara makes her way over to me and snatches the beer right from my hand, sipping it while her eyes stay on mine.

I swear to god, man, I'm getting tested by that big dude in the sky every day.

"She wants to talk to Pope about The Royal Merchant." Her words are soft, as she takes a seat on one of the folding chairs. I feel twisted up inside. I'm sure it's not what she's used to, kook money and all. I forget how rich her parents are sometimes.