XII

"Minghao." Seokmin called, the younger didn't reply "Minghao, are you okay?" he said, putting one of his hands on Minghao's shoulders.

Minghao looked at him "oh, hi."

"Are you okay?" Seokmin asked, again.

"Sure... Why do you ask?" the younger said.

"You've been staring at the floor for, like, 10 minutes." he replied "I called you, but it seems like you weren't listening."

"I'm sorry... I didn't hear you." said the younger.

Seokmin sighed "I know... I'll ask this one more time and I want you to tell me the truth, okay?" Minghao nodded "are you okay? What's going on? You're kind of sad since last month."

"Well... Is just that... Mingyu told me he was moving back here, but suddenly he said it would be better to be apart and I've talked to him only a few times since that day. We used to be always together but now we just like, greet each other and that's all."

"I see." said Seokmin "he looks better now, I mean, since you fought last time he was down but his mood got better lately."

"Yeah, I've noticed too..." the younger hold back the tears that were forming in his eyes "do you think that is better for him to be apart from me?"

Seokmin looked at him with sadness "I... I don't really know, but maybe you should try to forget about him."