XVII

As time passed, every member sensed the sadness and tension between Mingyu and Minghao.

They were inseparable, what happened to them?

It didn't matter who or how many times they ask, they will always receive the same answer from the two, a simple nothing.

Minghao was feeling better lately, he still couldn't delete their pictures or throw away the things that reminded him of Mingyu, but he was sure he was on his way to that.

But it seemed that luck wasn't completely on his side, wheater was getting cold and he caught a flu.

"What did I do to deserve this?" he thought, dramatically.

Seokmin did take care of him, being his roommate he made sure Minghao was comfortable and had anything he needed.

The other members also checked on him, including Mingyu, the taller looked at Minghao with pain in his eyes.

"We have been friends for years." Minghao thought, trying to wash away the idea of Mingyu loving and caring for him again, he didn't want to get false hopes.

Mingyu was devastated, even if the leader of the group or the eldest members tried to calm him down telling him it was just a simple flu, he couldn't let that go.

He felt so bad, he felt guilty for ignoring Minghao all that time, even if it was just for 2 or 3 months it felt like eternity.

Seeing Minghao suffering was the worst for him, and even if he was hurt because Minghao didn't love him like he wished, he will be always there for the younger.

He couldn't help it.