IV

"But, hyung~" said Mingyu with puppy eyes.

"Sorry baby Mingyu, even if we want you to stay here, this room is just for three" Jeonghan replied.

"Hyung~" said Mingyu to Jisoo, pouting.

Jisoo sighs "Mingyu, he's right. I also want you to stay here but this room is small for four people."

"But I can't..." the younger whispered trying to hold back his tears.

"You don't have to stay with him." said Seungcheol entering the room "Seokmin said he doesn't mind giving you his place, you will stay with Chan, Hansol and Seungkwan."

"Really?" he smiled with sadness "okay, thank you hyung."

Seungcheol hugged him and then the younger left the room.

"Good idea, Cheol." said Jisoo and Jeonghan nodded.

"He's so sad, I had to think quickly." the elder replied "and I told Minghao to be careful with his words, but I don't think Mingyu will..."

"Maybe he will not feel better, we know... He loves Minghao in a different way than we do." said Jeonghan.

"I don't want anyone to hurt him." said Seungcheol with sadness in his eyes "I want to protect him... All of them... All of you."

"Mingyu... He's a good kid, and I always knew his love for Minghao was gonna hurt him at some point." said Jeonghan.

"The bad thing here is we don't chose who we love, even if it hurts." said Jisoo and Seungcheol nodded.

"Let's work hard and help Mingyu forget about Minghao." the elder said, Jeonghan and Jisoo nodded.

"Let's start tomorrow then, good night boys." Jeonghan said and the others greeted back.