XXIV

Now they were a crying mess, what was next?

They confessed to each other, now what?

After a few moments the taller calmed down and spoke "Hao... you really want to be with me?"

Minghao nodded "more than anything."

Mingyu hugged him, both felt relieved.

"I never thought this moment would come." the taller said.

Minghao sighed "me neither."

"Can I ask you something?" Mingyu asked, Minghao nodded "when... when did you know you were in love with me?"

Minghao looked at him "I always had this special feeling for you, but I noticed it was different from the others when you started ignoring me."

Mingyu looked at him, apologetically "I'm sorry about that."

Minghao shook his head "stop apologizing, it was my fault too... But now that I think of it, I should thank you."

Mingyu looked at him, confused "thank me?"

"Yes, I needed all of this to wake up and acknowledge my feelings." he said "if not, I wouldn't have been able to confess what I feel for you."

Mingyu smiled "I didn't expect this to happen, am I not hallucinating, right?"

Minghao chuckled "no, you're not... want me to show you?"

"What do you m-"

Mingyu couldn't continue because the younger kissed him, he was shocked at first but melted in a few seconds.

He wasn't dreaming, but his dream came true.