VI

Minghao sighed "I... I don't know, maybe I'm confused. I'm scared."

"Have you told him how you feel?" asked Seokmin.

"No! No..." Minghao took in a breath "I don't know if I want him to know it."

"Why not?" asked Seokmin.

"What if he ignores me? What if he doesn't want to be my friend anymore?" Minghao asked dramatically.

"He's already ignoring you, so..." Seokmin shrugged "what did you do to him?"

"I told you I don't know! I didn't do anything to him! Rather, he's always annoying me." Minghao replied and then recalled the I hate you scene.

All started to make sense, he did hurt Mingyu's feelings.

"Ugh, I'm so stupid!" Minghao said while brushing his hair with his hand "I'm so, so stupid."

"What's going on?" Seokmin asked, confused.

"I told him I hate him..."

"You know... Mingyu's a sensitive person." Seokmin said after a few moments of silence.

"Damn, I know, I know." Minghao replied "I'm so stupid, now he thinks I really hate him."

"You need to fix it." Seokmin said.

"I know, I'll fix it right now." said the younger and left.

He walked to the other room where Mingyu was staying now, he knocked the door.

Hansol opened the door.

"Hi hyung."

"Hi, I need to talk to Mingyu." he said, getting to the point.