XIII

That night Minghao couldn't sleep, why was everything so hard? Why did he fall in love with Mingyu? Why did he offend the latter?

He was okay with being his friend, if he couldn't be more than that he definitely appreciated being able to be close to him.

Was it all because of the elder? Did he fall for him because of his words and compliments? Did he fall for him because of the way he looked at him? Did he fall for him because of the way he smiled at him?

"Why did I fall for you, Mingyu?" he whispered, frustrated.

Minghao didn't even notice, when he thought of it he had already fallen.

He didn't know what to do, when the elder got close he always pushed him back, when the elder told him he was cute he pretended to be angry hoping he didn't see his blushing cheeks, he tried to stop the elder but it seemed nothing was working so he just kept doing that and he never thought he could hurt Mingyu's feelings.

And he never thought he could be left alone, not because he hadn't anyone that cared about him, but because even if he had a lot of friends, the person he loved the most seemed to have forget about him.

"How did you do it? Was it so easy for you?" he whispered again, shedding tears "did you really forget about me so easily?"