XIV

A few days later, Minghao was still sad but decided to be strong, if Mingyu had forget about him he would do the same.

It should be easy, right? Mingyu seemed to have forget without much trouble, why couldn't he do the same?

But, what should he do? He never had a relationship before, what was it like to break up?

First, it did hurt when he saw Mingyu so he should avoid being near to him.

Second, he read on the internet that usually when you break up with someone you should delete photos or throw away gifts or things that he/she gave you so you won't remember them.

Third, find a new hobby, what could he do? Maybe try to learn how to play an instrument, yes, that would be great.

And... And... How do you do it?

The first one was easy, Mingyu wasn't even trying to be close to him.

But the second one... It was getting difficult, his camera roll was filled with photos of him and Mingyu, or just photos of Mingyu, he definitely treasured every one of them, how could he delete them?

Also, he loved that shirt Mingyu gave him for his birthday... Or that bag, or that sneakers he stole from the elder.

He sighed, maybe he could skip step two and try to follow step three before that.