✿you become friends✿

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

✿ hinata shoyo:

ever since that day where you saw the orange head you were very self conscious about walking on that sidewalk. you checked every time because you knew that the orange would come to greet you and walk with you to school. you would often talk about life and how you were both hanging in there. he made you laugh a lot because he told you about his volleyball practices, (and how kageyama would shower his love, ahem bully him). you loved to hang out with mr. sunshine.

✿ kageyama tobio:

you both came into the gym in the mornings to help each other with each of your sports. you often helped him with his sets and helped calm him down when he was mad with himself or hinata, poor hinata. you also hung out just for fun once in a while drinking milk because he loves milk and why not. He also helped you with your sport for extra practice. you both enjoyed each other's company while you practiced, even though you both didn't say much. despite the silence, you enjoyed each other's company.

✿ nishinoya yuu:

every friday you two would meet up and go have ice cream. you loved going to the ice cream shop and picking your favorite ice cream with him. he made you laugh all the time and you both loved each other's company. whenever he got ice cream on his face you laughed at him and every moment felt euphoric. afterwards, he would walk you home and you would think about how much fun you had with him.

✿ sugawara koushi:

ever since he came into your room he started to come in more often, whether it was to talk to you, give you a note, or just to watch you draw/paint. he liked your company and you enjoyed his. He often would call you ms. talented as a nickname, and you would call him just plain suga and you both loved to walk around the school and just talk

✿ oikawa tooru:

you were always embarrassed to be around him because of the compliments he gave you. but you acted as if you didn't care. you had to live up to your strong reputation as the captain and setter of the girls volleyball team. but you would often help him with his serves and in return he'd help you with your receives. you called him trashykawa and he didn't get all butt hurt which was weird and he would also be really flirty like always. what's new, but although you two didn't say it, you enjoyed your time together.

✿ kuroo tetsurou:

you came to his games and practices when you didn't have practice and he did the same. after he was done, you two would get something to eat and he would walk you home. you would talk with each other and he would always make you laugh all the time. when you got home he would give you a smirk, "see you tomorrow ms. perfect~."

✿ kenma kozume:

ever since he bought you the game you have been trying to find the pudding boy to say thank you. so after class you grabbed your bag and went off to look for him. you gave up after a while since you couldn't find him so you took out your PSP but it wasn't yours. it was someone named applepi? huh tf? you went to look for someone who had your PSP. maybe you switched it by accident. you went back to the classroom and found pudding boy. he gave your PSP back and it said, "applepi wants to be your friend." you smiled and after you left, y'all played genshin impact and valorant?

✿ bokuto koutarou:

you and bokuto started to help each other ever since the bully incident. you helped him with his homework and spikes, and he helped you with the bullies. you called him owl head and he called you tiny? it was adorable. classmates of asked you two if you were going out and you both screamed no at the same exact time. your best friend relationship was adorable and super cute.

✿ tendou satori:

you both were basically weebs. both of you went to anime shops all the time and talked about manga alllll the time. you helped him with his blocks and he helped you with tennis sometimes. you were super close it looked like you two were dating, so people called you "beauty and the beast" because you were beautiful and he was the "guess monster" (his guess tactic in volleyball lol i think). so you two were an elite pair, super swag.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾