✿ he makes your flustered, basically a pick up line ✿

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

✿ hinata shoyo:

he walks up to you on a very sunny day and says, "you're so bright and amazing the sun can't even compare!" you give a small giggle and get all cute and flustered.

✿ kageyama tobio:

he was drinking some milk during lunch time, and walked up to you, "even though milk is my favorite snack, i personally think you taste better." you would go beet red and run away all flustered.

✿ sugawara koushi:

you were painting in your room at the end of school and sugawara walks in, "i like the view." "oh yes, it's super pretty right?" you point towards the picture. he shakes his head, "i meant you, you will always be more beautiful than any painting." you laugh and get super red and look away.

✿ nishinoya yuu: 

you went to go get ice cream and you said, " it's super sweet!!!" as you take a bite out of your ice cream. "yeah i guess so, but i personally think you're sweeter." you go beet red and walk away while licking your ice cream.

✿ oikawa tooru:

you were walking toward your boyfriend and he trips right in front of you. "ouchhh!! i scraped my knee, falling for you!" you mentally blush, hard, but on the outside you roll your eyes and have the slightest blush on your face. he winked but you didn't tell him how flustered you really were.

✿ akira kunimi:

he would be sleeping and too lazy to say a pick up line. he's too good for that. he'd probably just kiss you out of no where and make you flustered.

✿ kuroo tetsurou:

you two were walking around the nekoma high school and he randomly says, "do you have an extra heart, because mine was just stolen." you look a bit shocked, and then blushed and said, "that was dumb..." you look away and he just smirks and says, "i know, but you really are just too cute." you blush even more and walk ahead of him.

OR

"are you made of beryllium, gold, and titanium? because you are BeAuTiFul." "stupid chemistry freak," you puff out your cheeks and look away.

✿ kenma kozume:

"hey y/n, do you know how to spell date?" kenma would randomly ask you. "huh." you gave him a confused look. "um, d-a-t-e." he shook his head, "you forgot u n i." you blush hard and say, "you're so cute, but where did that come from?" "kuroo told me to say something like that." you sigh and shake your head, you'd have to talk to kuroo later.

✿ lev haiba:

it was lunch time and lev walked up to you. you were sitting on the roof by yourself eating peacefully. he gives you a big grin, "hey n/n," he held out a pen, "i have a pen and you have a phone number, imagine the possibilities!" you blushed a bit, "you're such an idiot, you already have my number." you look away trying to avoid his eyes. "i wanted to say it anyway, because you're cute!" you blushed even more and he smiled at you.

✿ bokuto kotarou:

his brain probably won't be able to come up with a pick up line so he'd actually ask aakashi, but we all know it won't end up well. because the pick up line won't work he'd just shout, "i love y/n, shes mine!" in front of the school and make you flustered.

✿ akaashi keiji:

the bell rang and you both stayed in the classroom until aakashi said, "hey y/n," you look up and say, "what is it akaashi?" he paused and said, "have you been covered in bees lately? i just assumed because you look sweeter than honey." you giggled, "you're so cute aakashi!" you blushed, and he gave you a kiss on the forehead.

✿ ushijima wakatoshi:

he was practicing wayyy too much and you decided to say, "i'm pretty sure you're going to marry volleyball." he just looks at you with a straight face and says, "no i think i'm marrying you." this made your face go beet red and look away.

✿ tendou satori:

you two were currently in your chemistry class and tendou decided to say a really cheesy pick up line, "forget about hydrogen, you're always the number one element for me." he said with a smirk. you got quite flustered but recovered quickly and said, "you must have 11 protons because you're sodium fine." you both started laughing your heads off and both of you ended up getting in trouble by the teacher.

✿ futakuchi kenji: you two were at school and it was during lunch. you were sitting across from each other, and he just kept staring at you. he stared at you for a good five minutes until you got a bit creeped out. "are you good, why are you still staring at me?" "sorry," he chuckled, "you're just so beautiful, and your eyes look like deep pools of honey/a deep blue ocean/a green sheer forest, i got lost in them." he smirked and you blushed hard. "well um, thanks i guess." you looked away and you were still blushing. (sorry if your eyes are a different color LOL).

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾