✿ sakusa kiyoomi catch up ✿

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

✿ first meeting ✿

you were the cousin of the ushijima wakatoshi. yup how fun. the thing was you were forced to do volleyball by your parents because they were jealous of ushiwaka's parents for having a volleyball prodigy. so they forced you to do volleyball and soon you were just as good as ushijima, but it became a traumatic memory as your parents could get a bit.... violent. anyways you became very detached and you didn't like making friends. your parents always told you people have lots of dirty germs so you should stay away from them. anyways getting to sakusa, you were attending inarizaki high school because yuh. and you were the manager. did i mention you're absolutely gorgeous and a legend because you're also a model. anyways, inarizaki was having a practice match with itachiyama. you guys went to their gym, and you saw a beautiful gorgeous hot boy your age. you obviously recognized him because ushijima has talked about him. he looked like a germaphobe like you so you were happy. and then y'all made eye contact and introduced yourselves.

✿ becoming friends ✿

after that incident, you started seeing him more often, whether it was with your cousin, at tournaments, or practice matches (you tried getting as many practice matches with itachiyama as possible). you were the only one he tolerated because he believed you were sent from heaven for being so clean. he actually let you hold his hand one time and then after that everyone wanted you two to become a couple. deadass. everyone believed you two were made for each other like two germaphobes make a pretty good couple. he'd ask you simple and cute questions like, "would you like to go to a secluded cafe?" and you always asked him things like, "can we go to that small bookstore and study?" you were the cutest thing ever ngl even though you guys could be pretty cold to each other.

✿ asking you out ✿

it was honestly pretty embarrassing for the both of you. you can thank komori for this one :). so it started in the morning at school. he was in your class and so was komori. you were walking towards the lockers and you saw sakusa and komori. "komiri! sakusa!" they looked your way, sakusa nodded his head and komori waved back. "hi y/n!" the bell rang and you went with sakusa to class. komori stayed behind. "komori aren't you coming?" you politely asked. he nodded. "i'll be there soon, just give me a moment, you two go on ahead, i'll get to class on time." you and sakusa nodded while you two walked off. komori on the other hand slipped a fake note inside your locker AND sakusa's locker telling you two to go meet at the cherry blossom tree. he chuckled and couldn't wait until the end of the day. finally the day was coming to an end and sakusa got to his locker earlier than you. he was about to take off his shoes until a note slipped out. "ew there could be filthy germs on this disgusting piece of paper." he gave a disgusted look underneath his mask and ended up looking at it. "what is this?" just then komori jumped out of nowhere. "you should go!! the girl must have taken a lot of guts to ask you to meet her at the cherry blossom tree! it could've been y/n." sakusa looked pissed off and scoffed, but walked to the tree anyway. "hmm what's this? a note? ew germs." you read the note anyways. you tilted your head and rolled your eyes. i guess i should go, he put in all this effort. whatever, "i guess i'll go." you walked. and walked until you saw him. standing beautifully under the tree, you looked surprised. "i never thought it would actually be him." you widen your eyes. no wonder why komori was acting strange. that little brat is going to pay for this. i should've never told him anything. you clutched the note tighter in your hand.

"i never thought it would actually be her." sakusa then widened his eyes. stupid komori he planned this whole thing out. i shouldn't have told the circle eyebrows anything. well might as well shoot my shot. you both walk toward each other and stare into each other's eyes. sakusa took his mask down and started with, "so, will you go out with me? i can actually tolerate you and you aren't full of germs like other people. you're clean....and beautiful, i guess." he kind of whispered the last part, but you heard it anyways. you blush. "i would love to go out with you. and i can actually tolerate you and you don't have as many germs, so yes i want to go out with you."

a/n: sorry this is really bad i wrote it at like 2:15 a.m.

✿ first kiss ✿

it was actually in front of your cousin, ushiwaka. to be honest sakusa was getting jealous of your cousin because you kept talking to him. sakusa knew he was your cousin but yk, got jealous anyways. "wowww!! ushiwaka, you're really cool!!! no wonder why you're one of the top three aces!" he nodded. "you were also the number one ace as well, when you were in your first year. thank you though." "she was??" sakusa thought to himself. you kept praising ushiwaka for his skills since you couldn't play anymore, and little by little sakusa got more and more jelly. he eventually just held your hand and looked away. you looked up at him and then smirked. "hey hey ushiwaka we can talk later! okay?" he nodded again and you walked off with sakusa just a little ways away from ushiwaka where he could still see you two. "soo, what is it kiyoomi?" he just looked at you, took his mask down, and then kissed you. it like turned into a make out session? uh, but you liked it anyways. "tch, stop praising the other guys, even if its just your cousin." you smiled and nodded. then sakusa paused and got a bit scared, feeling the eyes of someone on him. ushiwaka was glaring right at him.

✿ valentine's day ✿

he would get you hand sanitizer, a necklace, a new shirt you've been wanting, and takes you to a small cafe.

"happy valentine's day y/n."

✿ jealousy scale 1-10 ✿

7: honestly it could be an 8 but he seems too chill for that. like your first kiss he would get kinda jealous and would kiss you out of nowhere? but he becomes cold and ends up saying, "they have germs, don't talk to them."

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾