✿ akaashi catch up ✿

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

✿ first meeting ✿

you were walking to school and you were a bit scared. as a swimmer, you wanted to join the swim team because you were really good at swimming and was probably one of the best in the nation. while walking to your new academy, you happened to encounter a few bullies. they were coming toward you. "hey, whatcha doin' here?" "you reek of trash and alcohol, so if you don't mind getting out of my way I need to get my schedule," the bully just stood there, anger could be seen in his eyes, and started to say, "why you little-," but was cut off by another voice. "leave her alone." he had sleepy, yet dreamy turquoise eyes, and black messy hair. the bullies ran away due to the boy's intimidating stare, and he said, "if they bother you again just call me." you chuckled, "well i can't call you of i don't know your name. well my name is y/n l/n." he looked back at you, "oh, my apologies. my name is akaashi keiji, nice to meet you l/n. i hope they don't give you any more trouble, i'm a second year, as well as a setter for the school's volleyball team." you smiled, "you must be quite good, i heard our school has a good volleyball team. i'm also a second year student, and i plan on being on the swim team," you looked down for a bit, not wanting to say goodbye yet, "well I have to get my schedule, so i'll see you around akaashi!" he shot you one of those very rare smiles, "yeah, see you."

✿ you become friends ✿

ever since he helped you, you came to his volleyball practices and he came to your swim meets. you two talked quite often and didn't really care if anyone thought differently. people thought you two were a couple because your warm and kind personality matched his cold yet caring character

✿ he asks you out ✿

you were coming from a swim meet, (you placed first by the way), and akaashi came to greet you. he was quieter than usual when he walked you home. however, you finally spoke up, "akaashi? are you ok? you aren't talking to me, did something happen?" he just frowned and shook his head. "don't worry, there's just something on my mind..." after a moment of silence he spoke again with a small smile, "y/n i like you... no, that's an understatement, i love you, truly. will you be my girlfriend?" you just stood there with wide eyes and shyly nodded. he then gave you another rare smile and pulled you into a warm, comforting hug.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾