❀ shirabu kenjiro catch up ❀

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

❀ first meeting ❀

okay so you all know salty boy number 2. you were a new transfer and you were in the same class as the boy. you were put into a higher level class because you're supa smart. anyways you met because you sat right next to him. he automatically looked at you up and down and started judging you. "what do you want?" you asked him in an annoyed voice. "nothing loser." he shot back. did this guy really just want to pick a fight. "tch, whatever your bowl haircut looks stupid af." he frowned. "at least i have a nice face, wouldn't want to have yours." you smirked. "ha, i like you. you're rude and sarcastic like me. i'm l/n y/n." he smirked back, "who said i was being sarcastic, i'm completely serious. you're ugly, but i guess you're okay too. shirabu kenjiro." you definitely thought he was a pain in the ass.

❀ becoming friends ❀

after you two started yelling at each other like every day, you started to enjoy each other's company more. it was cute to be honest. "stupid, you look like you need help with chemistry." shirabu would say to you in the library as both of you were studying. you would glare up at his face and groan. "tch, whatever, i guess i do. i hate you." he sarcasticaclly smiles and says,

"hmm, you're welcome." you roll your eyes and shake your head, but you were honestly thankful because you were on the verge of having a b in the class. "well, where's my thank you?" he says with an unamused expression. you shoot him a dirty look and groan. "thanks i guess." "what was that??" "I SAID THANK YOU!" you start blushing. "what a tsundere." "HEY! SAYS YOU!!" then you two start arguing again. :)

❀ asking you out ❀

he was actually really sweet T-T.

you were walking back from doing your club activities and saw the gym and decided to stop by. you then saw mIrACle bOy tendou. "OoOo!! a little second year kid! whatcha doin' here?? i'm tendou satori by the way, a third year and your superior!" he said with a proud smile. "semisemi! come say hi to the second year! you too ushiwaka-kun! oi! shirabu, is she your girlfriend, i just got the feeling there was something between you too, also you guys are both second years." you blush, taken aback. you could admit you had a small *huge* crush on the salty boy, but you didn't say anything and let shirabu do the talking. he didn't say anything and walked over to you. "what do you want?" you tried acting mean but it didn't end up well. "well she's not my girlfriend just yet :). so? what do you say? wanna go out with me?" he cocked his eyebrow toward you. his whole team was in shock, they didn't think he could be that nice, or that confident. "hmm yeah i'll go out with you. you're cute, hehe!" he blushed and went into tsundere mode again. "tch, shut up..." you and his whole team laughed at him and you walked to the dorms after practice together.

❀ first kiss ❀

it was on accident....

"hey bowl head," you called out to him during class, "you look nice today." you were standing right in front of him and he looked up at you. "that's weird coming from you. well you look absolutely disgusting :)" you roll your eyes. "i was just being nice, but now i take it back. your hair looks ugly like always." you two start bickering and then someone bumps into you, so you trip over the desk. you suddenly found yourself kissing shirabu and the whole class went quiet. you pulled back, and you both blush. "uh sorry about that, ahah..." the guy who bumped into you said. you and shirabu turned to and started talking his ear off until the teacher got there. you actually enjoyed it though.

❀ valentine's day ❀

gets you flowers, a necklace, then takes you to your favorite restaurant for dinner.

"happy valentine's day, i guess."

❀ jealousy scale 1-10 ❀

8: he's definitely a jealous boy, but would NOT show it.

"yeah i think we should do this too." a boy from your class was partnered with you for a project and he had a small crush on you cus he thought you were pretty. he was leaning over you and talking to you while you were writing things down and shirabu was watching the whole thing :). he literally broke his own pencil and his partner asked if he was okay. the guy kept getting really close to you and shirabu rolled his eyes every two seconds. finally the bell rang and he took your hand and practically ran out the class with you, "do not talk to that loser. it's obvious he likes you so don't be so oblivious about it stupid." he'd probably hold your hand for the rest of the day :). 

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾