❀ ushijima wakatoshi catch up❀

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

❀ first meeting ❀

you were walking toward your classes one early morning as a transfer third year. but the thing was you weren't sure where it was. you accidentally stepped into a gym thinking it could be a classroom. you have a terrible sense of direction and often get lost. as smart and athletic as you were, you were often very clumsy and got lost a lot. as you walk in the gym, a tall man with olive brown hair, and brown, sharp, piercing eyes spiked a volleyball that created a very loud boom in the gym. you were taken aback a bit, but kept a straight face. you walk over to him and ask, "is this where the AP calculus class is?" you were a bit confused. "no." he said in a very blunt way. "oh, um, do you happen to know where it is? i'm a new third year transfer student, my name is l/n y/n." he gave a small nod in acknowledgement. "i know the way. it's my next class, you can wait here." you nodded and waited for him to get back. you assumed he was practicing volleyball before class started. he gets back and is changed into his uniform. you notice how tall he is and get a bit intimidated. you tense up a bit as he said, "follow me." he shows you the way and you end up sitting right next to him in that class. "well nice to meet you l/n. I'm ushijima wakatoshi."

❀ you become friends ❀

surprisingly he was in all of your classes, except you were in multiple clubs and he was on the volleyball team. you started talking to the stoic boy much more after a while. and he often asked you to come to his practice to help out the team as a "manager." and he helped you with club work sometimes. you became good friends and enjoyed each other's company, although he was quiet and blunt.

❀ he asks you out ❀

after school you were working on your club work and after you were done you decided to see ushijima at his practice. he said he would walk you home that day so you decided to go see him. you came just as they were finishing up. "hey y/n!!!" tendou became your friend after you met ushijima. you wave back. "hey ushiwaka, you should tell her today." ushijima looked confused. he also waved to you and you waved back. tendou rolls his eyes and whispers in his ear. ushijima walks up to you and says, "i like you l/n." "huh?" you blush a beet red and seem confused. tendou rolls his eyes again. you finally get the message and put your mouth in an O shape. "ohhhh." "duh," said tendou. "i like you too Ushijima." he nods, "will you be my girlfriend?" you smiled brightly and said "of course!" tendou sighs in contentment, "yay the two cuties are now a cute couple."

❀ first kiss ❀

it was a bit awkward to be honest. you didn't even know if ushiwaka kissed. you were at his practice again, and even though you were athletic, it didn't change the fact you were an airhead sometimes. as you dodge three spikes from the players that almost knocked your head off, you walk off like an amazing pro, but tripped on your own feet and twisted your ankle. you fell but your oh so calm and stoic boyfriend came to help you, he carried you to the benches and looked into your eyes. he stared at you for a long time and then you finally asked, "what's wrong-," he cuts you off with a single kiss on the lips. you hear his team cheering and whistling like little children, but you end up kissing him back. when you two finally broke the kiss he said, "sorry." you smile brightly and shake your head, "it's ok, i actually enjoyed it!" He ends up walking you home with your tiny hand in his huge one. well now you know ushiwaka can kiss.

❀ valentine's day ❀

he gets you a necklace, takes you to your favorite restaurant, then takes you on a walk in a park.

"happy valentine's day y/n."

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾