❀ first kiss ❀

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

❀ hinata shoyo:

he was riding his bike to school again, and you happened to be right at the entrance when you heard your name being called. he started running over to you and so you turned around. but he accidentally smashed his lips onto yours. you were quite taken aback by this but you kissed back. "I'M SUPER SORRY ABOUT THAT I DIDN'T MEAN TO BELIEVE ME-" you giggled at his actions, "it's ok, it was cute and i enjoyed it anyway!" you said with a closed eyed smile. you two cheerfully went to your class while holding hands as people started at you with envy. 

❀ kageyama tobio:

you two were practicing early in the morning again and you decided to go forward in your relationship with kageyama. he was always very shy about kissing and intimacy, so you decided it was about time you two had your first kiss. when he was about to do a set you ran over to him and tackled him, hee was shocked and fell over lol. you snuggled into his chest making him blush. then you looked in his deep blue eyes. you leaned closer and started to close your eyes, pressing your lips slightly against his and he surprisingly kissed back. you broke the kiss finally needing air. he looked up at you with a blush on his face and whispered, "....that was nice i guess. do it again with me sometime...." you replied with a beautiful smile, "of course, i would love nothing more."

❀ nishinoya yuu:

you had volleyball practice but it was cut short due to some circumstances. you didn't mind though, practice that was cut early is always nice. you had the perfect opportunity to see your boyfriend during his practice, (um let's pretend there are two different gyms LMAO), you walked into the gym and saw him. he was absolutely adorable with his gravity defying hair and his small figure. he was absolutely perfect in your eyes.

(now in nishinoya's point of view?). i have to make a move on her today, i think i'll kiss her. our first kiss....sounds nice. i'm going to do it. once practice was over, I saw y/n. she was gorgeous just like everytime i see her. when she came over to me i immediately crashed my lips on hers. i pulled away and she became a blushing mess. all the guys were cheering for me and she glanced at me. i smiled and she kissed me again. i was shocked, but i melted in the kiss. the guys cheered even louder and she broke away. coach got mad at me for wasting time and flirting, but i was too happy about what happened.

❀ sugawara koushi:

sugawara had just asked you to meet him at the park, and you obviously said yes because you really had nothing else to do. you loved the boy to death, but sometimes he popped things out of nowhere and he confused you a bit. little did you know he was actually planning something for your first kiss. he has never kissed you before, and while he would hug and cuddle with you, he's never kissed you, so sugawara decided to make a cute plan to get your first kiss. you finally came over to the park and you saw him waiting for you. you walked over to him and a white box with a silver bow appeared before your eyes. he just gave you a smile, then proceded to give you the box and gave you a short, yet sweet kiss on the lips. you started to blush like crazy and he just chuckled and smiled at you.

❀ oikawa tooru:

Yyou thought your first kiss was going to come much sooner since your boyfriend loved PDA so much, but the boy was actually quite shy. he acts like he's gallant, but he's truly just a bashful boy. so when his teammates hung out with you and were getting a bit too close for comfort, he thought it was enough and he dragged you away. he was getting jealous and you could tell. you asked him, "what's the matter?" he sighed and said, "i can't stand seeing my teammates get so close to you....i may be a tad jealous, so at least let me do this." and before you could respond his lips were on yours. the kiss was soft and gentle, like he was afraid he might break you, but you loved it nonetheless. 

❀ kuroo tetsurou:

It was a rainy day and of course you forgot your umbrella. So your savior, not really, aka your boyfriend comes but unfortunately he doesn't have an umbrella either. So both of you ran through the rain. You both decided that it would be best if you stopped at a restaurant so you both ran to a nice restaurant close to the school. The restaurant had an awning so you two stopped underneath it to catch your breath. He looked at you and he just kissed you. You both were soaking wet and it was raining and then you have your first kiss. It was a bit like a cliche movie. You thought in your head, "That was a pretty romantic way to have your first kiss." He took you inside the restaurant and you guys enjoyed an amazing and romantic meal and waited until the rain stopped.

❀ kenma kozume:

you were at a game shop and were browsing the shop, just hanging out together. kenma kept glancing at you without saying a word. you thought it was weird, so you went over to him and asked him what was wrong. he  was completely silent and just kissed you. you were so surprised and stood there wide eyed and then kenma whispered a small sorry. you said there was no need to apologize and that you actually enjoyed it. he just nodded, blushed, took your hand, and led you to the game he wanted. 

❀ bokuto koutarou:

you two were at an amusement park and wanted to go on a ride. the ride was giving a special deal to couples. the deal was that if you can kiss right on the spot where the camera is and get a kiss within the frame, you can get two cotton candies, a jumbo popcorn, two hot dogs, more candy, a couple of lollipops, and a lot of other carnival foods. you guys obviously wanted free food, so you went on the ride. while you were on the ride you two were hesitant first, but kissed anyways. after the ride was over you exclaimed, "hey bokuto, you know that was my first kiss right..?" he smiled his big smile and nodded, "yeah i figured, but it was my first kiss too! let's do it again sometime though, it was nice!" you blushed and got your food, you two ate and had fun until midnight.

❀ akaashi keiji:

ever since he asked you out he has become a bit more happy, the slightest, but still he was happier. he held your hand a lot, but wasn't into PDA. everyone told you, "i want a relationship like yours..." or "ugh, please your relationship is so cute." what they didn't know is that you haven't even kissed him...you wanted to kiss him so badly, but could never find the right moment. It was the end of school one day, and you were looking for your boyfriend. you unexpectedly found the owl captain of the volleyball team and asked him where akaashi went. "bokuto, where is akaashi?" he faced you with his owlish eyes and said, "i think akaashi left but i think he said something about wanting to see you." you nodded as a thanks and left running as fast as you could. you saw akaashi outside of the school gates with his phone looking around. you ran over to him and tackled him. he was surprised, but you just smiled and smashed your lips on his and he opened his eyes, but slowly melted in the kiss. you needed air and broke away from each other. you smiled sadly at him. "i'm so sorry...i just couldn't resist anymore. i really wanted to kiss you so, i'm sorry if that was unexpected. that was reckless and rude of me...please don't hate me," you looked up and saw akaashi chuckling at you, "it's okay, it's not like i didn't enjoy it. i love you too much to leave you. i don't hate you at all. If anything I love you too much. i also want to be able to kiss you more, i'm sorry for not displaying my love more often." he said with one of his rare smiles. you started to tear up and hugged him tightly.

❀ tendou satori:

you guys were at a cosplay event and were dressed up as hori and miyamura from horimiya. they're a couple in the manga and anime, so when you two got there people were taking pictures and requested that you two kiss because the characters you were dressed up as a well known couple. so you two were hesitant at first, but kissed very slowly. people took pictures and they soon left after. tendou looked at you and said, "i'm guessing that was your first kiss because it was mine too, but I want to do it again so can we?" you happily nodded and the rest of the event was full of kisses. 

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾