❀ miya atsumu catch up ❀

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

❀ first meeting

you were childhood friends, and were neighbors. ",om i don't want to be here!" you whined to your mother. "i'm sorry y/n, but you know we have to move for your father's job." you pout. "well im going to explore. there is a pretty river right in front of our house, okay?" your mother nodded. you went outside and ran to the river. you sat there until you dropped your favorite watch in the river. you gasped, "no, no, no, nooooo." you mutter. your eyes widen as you almost fall face first into the river. by the way, you can't swim. but a hand caught you and pulled you up, "yer so dumb, how'd ya almost fall in." you deadpan at the rude male that just saved your life. "here's yer watch by the way, it wasn't that hard to get, ya know." wow what a brat. "well thanks." you started to leave until you turn around, "do you live near here? my name is l/n y/n by the way." he walked over to you, "nice to meet ya ms. clumsy, i'm miya atsumu. ya, i do live near here. are ya the new kid that just moved here?" you nodded, "well then yer my neighbor," he gave you a cheeky grin and walked off, you scowled at his nasty personality and walked away.

❀ becoming friends ❀

after your first encounter he began to walk with you to school and back with his twin brother, osamu. pretty self explanatory, you grew up together, had a lot of inside jokes, had sleepovers, and you cooked for him and his brother often. it was a lot of fun for the both of you and although you hated his guts for always being so annoying you cared for him a lot. he also cared about you deeply, he just doesn't show it, unless you get hurt or almost die :D.

❀ he asks you out ❀

it was the beginning of your second year at inarizaki high school. "hey it's ms. clumsy." you glare up at him. Yes you glare UP he's too tall. But you were 5'6 so it's okay :), (sorry if you aren't tall lmao). "what do you want piss head." he held his hand to his heart, "ouch that one hurt y/n." you roll your eyes and then laugh at his actions. you started to walk away, "hey ms. clumsy i wasn't done ya know." he pushes you up against the wall and his fangirls gasp. "what is he doing!?!" "she better get away from him." you rolled your eyes again, "You're causing a scene you know." you slightly blush at the small gap between you and the popular setter. he obviously noticed and got even closer. by that time you two were the center of attention. "hmmm. ms. clumsy will ya..." everyone gasped including you. then he dragged you off to a more private hallway and said, "okay sorry that was a bit unnecessary." he scratched the back of his head. you turned your head away and pouted. you were kind of hoping your childhood best friend would ask you out, but he just teased you. "so goin' back to what i was sayin' before. will ya go out with me? let me take ya on a date after school today, we don't have practice today!" he asked cheerfully. you couldn't say no to that adorable face. "of course i'll go out with you, let's go to that new cafe down the street!" he chuckled at your actions and took your small hand in his.

❀ first kiss ❀

it was a beautiful summer day. you were currently at his practice, admiring his muscles, lol just kidding, unless.....you were just watching, you basically grew up with volleyball and you were quite observant. not only were you observant, you were quite athletic yourself. silently watching osamu and atsumu bicker and kita break them apart you decided to go down to the court and give them some advice. "you know, you guys suck. suna stop dozing off just because it's practice. osamu get power from your legs, not just your arms. atsumu stop being a nasty person and work on your trashy serves and sets. kita good job for dealing with these stupid second years, and for the rest of you, keep up the good work. i just wanted to get on the second year's cases, so continue." you start to leave until atsumu calls out, "hey you can't call me out and then just leave, you deserve to be punished for being so rude." he gave you a kiss right on the lips and your eyes widen, but you eventually melt until the kiss until you break away for air. "that was more like a reward than punishment, but i don't really mind." you smirked, he smirked, and everyone else sweatdropped at both of your expressions. "rsumu, yer gross, take yer lovey dovey stuff away from me." "shut up 'samu, yer just jealous ya don't have a pretty girlfriend like y/n." and they continue to bicker while you replay your kiss with atsumu in your head.

❀ valentine's day ❀

i can see him being a bad gift giver, so he would just take you out to eat, and then give you flowers, a teddy bear, and a necklace your friend helped him pick out for you.

"happy valentine's day ms. clumsy, yer so cute."

❀ jealousy scale 1-10 ❀

9: he would definitely be on the jealous side. he absolutely hates when guys look at you and will deadass flip them off if he doesn't like the way they look at you. he wouldn't be afraid to call the guy out, "keep yer disgusting and perverted thoughts away from my girlfriend." he also would be touchy and will hug you if he's a little jealous. now if he was super jealous and pissed off he'd start a make out session with you in front of the other person until they left. You always roll your eyes and say it's fine, but he never listens.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾