✨ Casual Hangout ✨

(Artwork cover is by reibakka_ on Instagram)

It was a Saturday and the day before Hailey asked the members if they can meet up at her place for band rehearsals. Mostly became of all the recent distractions they've been having recently. So, they are at Zander and Hailey's house practicing and being productive "For the last time, THE PIANO IS NOT A TOY MILLY!" Zander yelled. Well almost. Milly being the little devil that she is, says "Then teach me how to play it, Zander!" She could see Zander getting really pissed "NO!" Milly responds with "AND WHY NOT!" "Because you never listen to me!" Zander told her, Milly being slightly offended "Yes I do!" They go back in forward arguing while the rest are so over their crap.

"They're at it again!" Jake asks concernly, "So is no one gonna do anything about it?" There is a slight pause before Hailey replies "Let's just wait and see how this goes" They look at them with a tired face. "I SWEAR IF YOU TOUCH ONE MORE KEY I WILL DESTROY YOUR GUITAR!" Milly plays a key to piss him off. "Ok that's it!" Zander shouts.

The others quickly panic they see him going towards Milly's guitar. Luke tries his best to calm Zander down "Woah! Zander! Sweetie! Put the guitar down!" Zander annoyingly asks "Why should I?"

"Guys calm down!" Hailey doesn't really like her members fighting, she doesn't like seeing them upset or angry each other in fear of her "family" tearing apart.

"Zander, just breathe in and breathe out" Zander follows instructions from Luke! "Now, give the guitar back to Milly!" Zander walks up to Milly and hands her the guitar. Milly takes from his hands. What the heck is going? Jake thinks. "Walk back to your piano!" he pauses, "And Milly apologize." Milly is shocked. "What why should I apologize" "Milly just do what he says!" Sean tells her, and Milly listens but only because Sean told her to do so. "Fine..."

"I'm sorry Zander for not listening to you." Everyone looks at Zander waiting to hear his apology. "I'm sorry too Milly, I should've controlled my emotions better." Sean jokingly says "Now hug!" Milly gives Sean a death stare "SEAN!". Luke looks at them signal that they should hug. They hug. "AWWWW!" The whole club says in sync to annoy them. "Shut Up!" both said.

"Ok, well that wraps up rehearsals for today." Hailey says before placing her guitar in it's proper stand. The rest follow and clean up after themselves. Luke goes over to Zander, who was right next to him. "See, you apologized" Luke smirks at Zander. Zander faces Luke and just stares at him with an annoyed face. "You know sometimes I really hate you." Luke chuckles softly, which made Zander smile "I love you too, my jelly" Luke gives a kiss on the forehead "Here, you can take my scarf for being nice..." Zander is starts to blush as Luke starts putting the scarf on him. "T-thank you, Luke"

All the other members are all smirking at them "Anyways, we will meet again at school and don't be late Jake." Jake sighs and insists he won't be late again. "Hey give Jake a break Hailey, he wasn't late today" Hailey ponders a bit, "Ok, I guess that's true. Round of applause for Jake." She says sarcastically
Jake goes along with it "Oh yippee!" The door slightly opens, "Knock knock." They look over to the door and see Hailey's dad. "I take it that rehearsals are going well in here" Hailey seems kinda of embarrassed of the fact that her dad walked in here when she clearly told not to. "Dad! I told you not come in here during rehea-" Michael cuts her off "Rehearsals, I know! I know sweetie, I promise I haven't been snooping but you guys got a fan who really wanted to see you!" Bethany peaks through the door. "SEAN!" Sean looks over and greets Bethany who's running towards him. "Hey you little devil!" They all laugh at her cuteness.

"Oh, Dad! This our newest member to the club!" Hailey says nervously. This is the first Jake has met Michael, and she wanted it to go smoothly as possible. "Jake, right?" "Yes sir!" Jake responds in an energetic voice. "Hailey tells me you're quite the singer! She sounded impressed by your auditions!"
Jake is shocked by the news, Hailey gets a little flustered by what he revealed to Jake. "Really?!?" Jake looks over to Hailey who is covering her face and avoiding eye contact. "Dad why don't and Bethany go out and help mom in the kitchen" Hailey simply said that so he can leave because she was really embarrassed of what had just happened. Michael knows Hailey has a little crush on Jake and like to kinda of tease her about it. But he can tell that she is uncomfortable so he follows instructions. "Ok fine... come on Bethany let's go!"

Bethany pouted, "B-but I wanted to stay a little longer" Michael implies "will make muffins..." Bethany gets excited and gitty "Yay! I love muffins!"
They leave the room and before closes the door he gives a smirk. "Well, guys I have to head home. My parents are gonna call me any minute." The door opens once again, this time it was Zander's mother "Hello!" Zander's mom walks in and immediately let's go Luke. Everyone at this point knows about their relationship, but Zander knows exactly how his mother is. "Mom! You're not supposed to come in here!" Mrs. Wickham slightly giggles, "I know, sweetie! I just wanted if any y'all wanted some cookies..."

"Mom, it's not really nece—" Zander get cut off. "Ooo I want one" Milly says, and Sean follows "me too!" Hailey looks over at Zander who seems uncomfortable "Come on Zander lighten up a little a cookie won't hurt" Hailey whispers to him "You can share it with Luke" she smirks. "Ok , fine!" His mother gives one for him and one for Luke, but gives her back one. Mrs. Wickham smiles and looks over and notices Jake standing next to Hailey. "Oh, you must be Jake!" Jake replies "Yeah? That's me!" She hands him a cookie 🍪 "Here take one". He takes a bite of the cookie "Wow these are delicious! Thank you!" She's relieved "Anytime dear... Hailey aren't you gonna take one?" Hailey seems lost in her own thoughts they she could barely hear what what she had said "I'm not that hungry right now but thank you"

"Are you sure Hailey?" Jake asks her with a more concerned tone. She nods in agreement. "Well I'll just put these cookies in a bag for each of you to take home, Zander would you and Luke mind helping me?" They walk towards her and follow her towards the kitchen. Milly gets a text from her parents. "Guys I really have to go!" They all hug Milly goodbye, meanwhile Sean holding his car keys, "I'll drive you home" Milly takes advantage of this, "Can I be in control of the music" "Sure!" And they head out of the house. It was only Hailey and Jake alone in the room.