☝️ Things to keep in mind! ☝️

Hello everyone, this is my first ever fanfic I'm making. I've been wanting to do one for a really long so I kept contemplating on what I could write about. I finally decide on 'The Music Freaks'. This was  supposed to actually be a one shot story, but it ended being way to long so I decided to just make full story instead. But more the merrier, am I right?

Things to keep in mind while reading is that this takes place after Ep. 5, and basically is what I think would happen in Ep. 6 and going forward. As you'll see I used some dialogue from the spoiler Rosy gave us. But the rest is made from imagination. Another thing is that they are probably grammar mistakes that I made because I didn't really intend to release it when I was making it. Obviously I fixed some but if you still find some, I'm sorry for that. One last thing is that, I don't really know what I'm doing and I'm not the best writing stories especially here on Wattpad. This my first time ever making a story and publishing it so, it's not like this best. But I hope you'll enjoy nonetheless.

Feel free to give me some feedback!

Also, the artwork in the cover fully belongs to ItzAtsuya on Wattpad and Instagram. I do not intend to claim the artwork as my own. She is very talented and she deserves the credit for it.

Ok I think that covers everything so enjoy!