🎶 The Right One 💔

(Artwork by itz_atsuya on Instagram, who also has a YouTube channel, and Wattpad)

This is a very short chapter, but i promise it's good reason, you will see why next chapter...

Jake runs into the alley and sees two guys who are masked, grabbing Hailey. She was trying her best to fight back. "LET GO OF ME!" Jake pushes one of them into a wall, the other one sneaks from behind pinning him to the ground. Hailey punches him away from Jake. They flee and get into a car with a driver who was masked as well. They drive off and they are left alone.

"Jake are you— WOAH!" Jake gives Hailey a tight hug. "DON'T EVER RUN OFF LIKE THAT AGAIN! YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN SEVERELY HURT..." Jake's voice starts to break, with tears of joy coming out being relieved that she was ok. "I'm sorry.... IM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING....." Hailey says. "I'm sorry, Jake...." Jake hugs even tighter, and finally let's go after a while.

The rain starts to calm down a bit but it was still raining. They were sitting in the alley beside a garbage bin, waiting for either Zander or Daisy to pick them up. Hailey had on Jake's jacket, he gave it to her so she wouldn't be cold. "Are you sure you're ok?" Jake asks. Hailey nods, "Don't worry... We will find out who did this to you, and why...." Jake says to reassure her. He looks down at his hands, to a school ID that one of the guys dropped.

Hailey sighs sadly "Hey, Jake...." Jake turns his head. "That day we almost kissed, i didn't know what I was doing. It was just the setting and the comfort from you..... I did like it but...." Hailey's voice starts to get shaky, "but It was the idea of doing that with someone else.... not you..." Tears roll down her face, but she wipes them quickly so Jake doesn't see. "I think it was the same effect for you too... but you wanted it to be Daisy. So, you be with her." Hailey gives him a forced smile. The car horn beeps, it was Zander. Hailey walks up to the car, she looks down at the jacket. "Jake I—" she hesitates, and gives him back his jacket. Turns back around and whispers "I love you.....". Hailey gets in the car and they drive off to a parking lot. "I give up, Zander." Zander opens his arms and Hailey just bawling her eyes out.

"What did they tell you Hailey?" He looks back at hands. The school ID belong to no other than......

Liam.....