🥀 Forgiving 💫

(Artwork cover is by, none other than RosyClozy herself)

Jake's POV

I really hope Hailey is ok, I don't think she'd mean for that to happened. And I still need to return her journal, but she probably doesn't want to talk after what happened. "Earth to Jake!" Drew said. "Oh sorry, Drew. I was just thinking...." Drew leaned in closer, "About what? Those freaks" I hate the fact that Drew called them that, they weren't freaks. They were passionate about music, something I wanted to do. "Don't call them freaks, and no I wasn't thinking about them." At least not all... "How about what happened in the hallway with your music girlfriend, huh" Jake stood up from his seat and slammed his hands on the desk. "She is not my girlfriend! And stop calling her that, because she isn't. We are just friends and nothing more!" Jake runs out the classroom out on into the hallways. "Shouldn't we go after him, Drew?" Liam asked. "No. Let him cool a bit."

Jake walking around the hallways not wanting to back into class. Why would they say that? They know very well that I like Daisy. Me and Hailey are just friends.... friends who have a passion for music. "Are you alright?" a girl asked in a soft gentle voice. Daisy? Jake turned around to see if he was right. No. It was Stacy. "Sorry I didn't mean to bother you, I just wanted to make you were ok." she said. Jake surprised to see Stacy, in the hallways during class. "Yeah, I'm ok. I just need a time-out. You're Stacy, correct?" "Oh yeah that's me. And your Jake, the lead singer in the music club, right?" Stacy, she confessed her love to Luke on the day Zander and him got together. She seems like a nice person, and sure understood that Luke didn't feel the same way towards her.

"Yeah, you know about that?" She nods in agreement. "I only really know Luke, and we've talked a few times before.... never mind. I also know you because of Daisy." Jake blushes and stutter "Y-you know D-Daisy?" She giggles nervously, "Yeah, we are in the student council together. And she tells me about you sometimes and that you sing very well." Jake is a flustered mess, but tries to revert back to reality. "Do you need a slip?" Jake chuckles before replying, "Yes, please." She takes him to the council to give a slip to get back to class and talk on the way there. They got along pretty well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lunch Time/Band Rehearsals

Hailey gets to the music room, because she has the keys and is the President of the club. "Hopefully, Jake doesn't show up today." As she says that someone approaches her. "Hey, Hails!" Hailey jumped out of fright. "Ahh!" She noticed it was Jake, "After what happened earlier I wanted to make sure you where ok." Jake said."Thank you, Jake! But I'm ok now." Which was a complete lie. "Oh, and you dropped your lyric journal when you left yesterday after our session. Also I didn't meant to read one of your lyric pages but it had fallen out of the journal, and it was named 'For Jake' " Hailey is even more embarrassed "Oh, you read one of my lyrics. Look what you read on that thingamabob-" "You mean the journal" Hailey was a nervous wreck that she couldn't even form words. "My journal exactly, it's not what it seems." Jake was waiting her reason. "See, I make song about each of the members-" She hesitates if that an ok reason. Jake leans in closer "Are you lying?" he said with a smirk on his face. Hailey in panic push away from her "No, i totally didn't that song about, i mean I did but you not like a love song, right?" She giggled nervously, this was the worst excuse ever in the history of excuses. "I'm just teasing, you princess. If you want to make song about how 'amazing' and 'charming' I am. I give permission, I wouldn't mind." Hailey very shocked but also not surprised, he likes being in the spotlight, unlike her. "Really? For pe-, meal- oh gosh, why can't I get a word out correctly For real?" "Yeah, I would even help you if you'd like. So just ask me whenever you want." Hailey is unsure if she should say because she doesn't want to seem desperate. "I'll think about it, after the competition." Jake gives a friendly hug, "Oh, I have to go. My parents are picking me up early today for whatever reason." Hailey nods and tells him that he is free to go. That hug felt like something more, maybe love? Perhaps not.

(I don't even if this would be considered short but I hope you enjoyed, I'll work on the next chapter! 😊)