eight (rewrite)

corbyn was not happy today, not at all. daniel tried to make him happy, and excited about going into school, but corbyn refused.

"i'm not going!" corbyn screeched as he threw something random that he'd found.

daniel kneeled down to corbyn's height and took the boy's shaking hands into his own, "honey, you have to go. it's going to be okay."

corbyn shook his head, cheeks turning bright red from the anger he felt, "no! i'm staying here or i'm going home!"

this outburst was beginning to get out of hand, daniel knew that, "you can't go home, my love, daddy will miss you too much. and you have to go, i'll be with you the whole time."

and then it happened, something neither of the two ever expected. corbyn hit daniel, hard. daniel didn't move, but corbyn stumbled backwards. his hand covering his mouth, breathing heavily. this was it, he'd just lost himself the best thing to ever happened to him.

"corbyn matthew, you know better than to hit. i will not be tolerating violence in this home. you understand, don't you?" daniel spoke calmly, corbyn couldn't help but look at the hand print he left.

corbyn sniffled as a tear ran down his face, he ran into daniel's arms, "i-i didn't mean to! please don't leave."

daniel held the boy, "i know you didn't mean to, corbyn, but you did and you have to face the consequences. i'm never leaving, don't forget that."

corbyn knew a punishment was what he deserved. he'd made a promise to himself to learn each of their rules, and he had been able to do so. he knew not to hit but he couldn't help it, he was angry. but he nodded nonetheless at daniel's words.

"you're getting 15 spanks. if that's not okay, then you have to tell me. we can always stop," daniel's voice was too smooth for the harshness of the words.

corbyn whimpered and nodded again, he didn't want this, but he knew he deserved it. soon, corbyn was over daniel's lap, more scared than he's been in a while.

"take a deep breath, my love. it will be over soon," daniel cooed as he began to pull his pants and diaper down.

corbyn tried his best to focus on his breathing, but the first smack ruined it. he cried out and fisted daniel's pants in his hands. corbyn expected this to be painful, but not as painful as it was.

daniel ran his hand on corbyn's back once they were done the first five, "doing so good, baby, are you okay?"

corbyn squeaked out a yes, he wanted to take this punishment even if it hurt. normally daniel would lecture as he did this, but he knew it would only make the boy more upset. daniel knew he was sorry, and that he hadn't meant it. but he needed to learn that he couldn't just get away with things like that. the next five were quick and had corbyn gasping for air. they were painful, that's for sure. daniel could tell that corbyn wanted to say something, so he asked.

"are you okay to continue, honey? we can take a break or stop," daniel asked softly.

"break," corbyn sniffled.

daniel nodded at the younger, even though he couldn't see it. daniel soothed him as much as he could until corbyn was ready to begin again. daniel wanted this done and over with just as much as corbyn, so he quickly began and ended them.

daniel pulled the crying boy into his chest, "you're okay, honey, daddy's here. let it out."

corbyn wasn't even crying because of the pain anymore, he was crying because he let daniel down.

"honey, what's wrong? talk to me. did i do something wrong, did i go too far?" daniel questioned frantically as corbyn's cries only became louder.

corbyn shook his head and tried his best to calm down before he spoke to daniel, "i-i let you down! i don't know why you aren't mad at me."

"oh goodness, my love, you didn't let me down. you could never do that, do you understand? and all is forgiven as soon as you are properly punished. don't be hard on yourself about this, corbyn. you just didn't know how else to express yourself besides having a meltdown," daniel was so loving and caring with his words.

corbyn really loved him, and this is why he felt so bad for what he'd done. just simply because of the fact that corbyn needed daniel, he could breathe again when daniel was around. if daniel ever left him he'd be heartbroken, so he needed to show he was sorry.

"i just don't want you to ever be mad at me. i love you, a-an' if you left i would be very sad." corbyn expressed.

daniel took corbyn's face in his hands, and made the younger boy look at him, "i love you more, corbyn. if you left me i would be even more sad."

this was a very special moment for the two, it was full of passion and love. corbyn smiled as he felt himself get father away from himself. he didn't really know how to explain it, but it was a relaxing feeling, letting go.

"my baby, i love you," daniel said as he pressed a kiss to the boy's forehead.

"i love you, daddy!" corbyn squealed and placed a kiss on the elder's lips without even thinking.

daniel was shocked to say the least, but he didn't mind it. he actually quite enjoyed it.

"daddy, why are you're eyes so wide?" corbyn asked, a beautiful innocence lacing his voice.

daniel chuckled, "i just didn't expect that, baby."

corbyn understood, he wouldn't have expected it if daniel had done it to him. but it wasn't like the boys didn't enjoy it because they both did.

"now about school," daniel began.

{}{}{}

guys, sorry this chapter is so short, but i really like it. it shows how corbyn and daniel work together. and thank you all for 100k on this book! i love you🥲💕

~s.🖤