one (rewrite)

this is a rewrite of the original story that i wrote. hopefully you didn't read it🙃, it sucked. but if you did, roles are changed. corbyn will now be the 'bad boy', and daniel will be the caregiver.

•{}{}{}•

corbyn laughed at the stupidity of his friend, "do it again."

the two boys were high, out at the lake near their houses. his friend was smashing bottles, which the two found absolutely hilarious. last time they had done something this wreckless the cops were called, and corbyn was threatened with a boarding school. he would never expect his mother to go through with it, so he continued to do stupid things such as this.

"fuck, corbyn, we have to go," corbyn's friend, alex, panicked as he saw the flashing lights from a cop car.

corbyn's heart rate sped up as they ran into the bushes, he didn't think they'd be caught this time.

"besson, we know you're here. come out before you make this worse than it has to be," a gruff voice called from the surrounding area.

damn it, corbyn thought, how did they know he was here?

"go, alex, go home, i got this," corbyn demanded as he began emerging from the bushes.

"ah, besson, care to explain what you and your friend were doing here," the police officer that corbyn knew as dave asked.

corbyn forced himself to come up with a lie, "we were just relaxing, officer."

"relaxing? relaxing as in smashing glass bottles, and smoking weed," the officer challenged without raising his voice.

corbyn gulped, he couldn't answer that question.

"that's what i thought, you better be ready to say goodbye to this town," dave declared as he grabbed corbyn's arm in a vice like grip.

"w-what," corbyn squeaked, his heart rate quickly picking up speed again.

"you'll be going to a boarding school, one that your mother picked," the elder man shrugged his shoulders at the boy.

no, this was not real, corbyn knew his mother would not do this to him, "that's a funny joke."

dave glared at the younger boy, "not a joke kid," he said gruffly while pushing corbyn into the cop car.

the ride was silent, no one was going to talk during this. corbyn watched as his street came into view. his mother was standing out front talking with very tall men, her arms crossed, and a disappointed look on her face.

"go on, kid, get out," the officer's voice was softer now as he saw corbyn's panicked face.

corbyn shakily got out of the car, his anxiety skyrocketing, almost causing him to trip over his own feet. the sixteen year old walked up to his mother awkwardly, and stood next to her.

"corbyn, this is richard and tom, they will be assisting you in getting to your new school," saskia explained.

"momma, you can't be serious! i will do anything for you to not send me away," corbyn yelled into the sunset.