eleven (rewrite)

"no, fuck you!" corbyn screeched as daniel came near him with a bottle.

daniel was exhausted, his baby had not been cooperating at all and he didn't know why.

the blond sighed, exasperated, "baby, i don't understand what is going on. could you please just talk to me?"

corbyn's face was red with anger, he wanted to go home. he wanted to get the hell out of this weird place and back into the safety of his home. he knew there would be no chance of that, so he decided that he would make daniel hate him. he couldn't handle all this love, and caring, he wasn't used to it.

"no!" the boy's voice was raised and as daniel went to try with the bottle again, corbyn smacked him.

daniel gasped at the impact, but completely flipped as he regained himself. he grabbed corbyn's frail wrists in his hands, "i'm tired of this, corbyn. i've tried everything i can with you and it's just not working. i think another spanking is long overdue."

pink lips quivered at the thought, tears sprung to corbyn's eyes, "no, i'll be good."

"you'll be good after you've been punished properly. i can't continue to let you get away with everything, it's not getting us anywhere."

corbyn fought long and hard as he was flipped over daniel's legs. daniel cooed soft words at the boy, telling him that once they were done everything would be okay. they would still be okay, and daniel still loved him no matter how corbyn acted.

"you're getting twenty, do you know why?" daniel asked, he didn't want the boy to be left in the dark about why he was being punished.

corbyn sniffled, and spoke softly, "yes."

"why are you being punished, corbyn," daniel wanted to be completely sure that corbyn understood what was happening.

"because i-i was bad, i said mean things to you and i hit you," corbyn's head hung low in shame, this was embarrassing.

"yes, good boy, you know daddy still loves you no matter what," and the first slap was placed onto the flesh of corbyn's bottom.

the boy yelped and tried to scramble away from the pain, but to no avail. he was stuck there, trapped by the harmful hand. corbyn whined as he was struck again, little chrystal tears pooling in his eyes. he was conflicted, how could daniel love him, but chose to hurt him? it didn't make sense until he realized that this was discipline for his actions, daniel wouldn't leave any bruises, cuts, scars, anything. a red bottom for a few hours and that's all. with the help of some cream it would only be there for an hour tops.

"good boy, i'm so proud of you. you did so well, my love," daniel cooed as he pulled the crying boy up into his lap.

corbyn wrapped his arms around daniel's neck and held him tight, almost like corbyn needed the closeness. he was happy when daniel returned the embrace with even more love.

corbyn's head lolled to the side, his face pressed against daniel's neck, "i'm sorry, daddy, i hope you aren't mad at me."

daniel pressed a kiss to corbyn's temple, "i could never be mad at you, baby, just upset. i love you, sweet boy."

corbyn's heart was refilled with all that love and happiness he's been provided with recently. he'd been feeling as though daniel's love for him would fade, like he meant nothing. that's what everyone else had done, so why didn't daniel?

"i'm ready to talk," corbyn mumbled into daniel's clothed shoulder.

daniel hummed, "go ahead, love, whatever you need to tell me you can."

"i, uh, i just don't understand why you don't want to leave," corbyn shrugged, "i thought you were getting tired of me so i wanted to make you not like me so it would be easier for me. at least i'd know why you didn't want me anymore."

daniel's mouth dropped, "no, corbyn, i will never leave you and the reason is because i love you. i get that you don't get why but it's because you are such a kind, loving boy and you deserve someone that will stick around. i want to be that person as long as you'll let me."

"of course i will, daddy, i'm just scared," tears began to recollect in corbyn's eyes.

"i will reassure you every single day that my love for you will not fade, and i will not ever leave your side. we're getting through this life together," daniel's words dripped with honesty and purity.

this love that contained them was beautiful, it was pure. nothing had ever happened between the two except for kind words and praise and happiness. they'd had their moments of course, everyone did, but no matter what they ended up happy with each other.

corbyn's fear was very rational for what the boy had to be put through when he was a child. but daniel refused to make his baby ever feel like he is anything less than perfect. their love wasn't perfect, but it was quite enough for them. they loved each other and that was all that mattered.

daniel didn't know how he would truly convince the boy that he was staying forever, but maybe he didn't need to prove it with words. he just needed to prove it through unconditional love and care. corbyn would obviously freak out once in a while, but his meltdowns were becoming easier and easier for daniel to handle.

"there's nothing in this world that i want more than you believing me about all of this. i will love you forever no matter what you do," daniel sighed, his chin resting atop corbyn's head.

corbyn smiled, "it's not that i don't believe you, i just don't want to fully let you in and then be hurt again. i'm tired of it, i need some time, but i promise one day i'll come around."

that was all daniel needed to hear to have his heart content with the life that they were living. corbyn was feeling the same way, happy that everything was still okay. happy that daniel was never going to leave.

~

god i missed being on here, i promise that we'll eventually get over all of the sappy shit😃

~s.🖤