26. Gotta Fix This Part 2 😩

Marcus POV

Man I Really Miss Khalia She My Forever . I Really Shouldnt Have Kept It A Secret From Her . Im Talking To Her Today Idgaf . I Miss Her .

I Got Outta Bed And Rub My Face I Went To The Bathroom And Shower For 25 Mins And Completed The Rest Of My Hygienes . I Went Over To My Closet And Got Out Gym Shorts , Black V Neck And My Gamma 11s . I Put On My Gold Chain And Watch . I Grabbed My Keys And Headed Out . I Locked My House And Walked To My Car While Dailing Law Number .

" Yo Law , You Up ? "

" Yeah Im Up Wassup ? "

" Im Coming To You In 20 Mins Be Ready "

" Aight One . "

" One " .

I Started My Drive To Law House While Bumping To Handsome & Wealthy By Migos .

Lawrence ( Law ) POV

Mannn A Nigga Tired Asf . I Got Up And Did My Hygienes While I Was In My Closet Deciding What To Wear Marcus Called Me To Tell Me He On His Way . I So I Settled For My White Gym Shorts , Black V Neck & Breds 11s . I Added Gold Watch & Chain . I Headed Downstairs To Get A Pop Tart And Some OJ . Few Minutes I Hear A Horn And I See Marcus . I Grabbed My Phone And Keys Along With My Food And Locked Up The House .

" Wassup Nigga "

" Wassup , We Need To Head To The Trap And Make Sure Things Running Smooth ."

" Alright "

We Stopped At McDonalds A Nigga Was Still Hungry I Got Me A 2 Sausage McMuffin , 2 HashBrowns & Another OJ .

" Fat Fuck " marcus said

" Eat A Dick " i said

We Started Dyinv Laughing And Drove Off To The Trap While Eating Our Food . We Finally Pulled Up To The Trap House We Got Out And Nodded At Big Rob And He Let Us In . We Walked Over To Tasha .

Tasha Is The Head Bitch For The Ladies Who Bag The Coke , Weed Etc. She Make Sure They Not Stealing Anything .

" How We Lookin Tasha "

" Well This One Girl Tried To Take 3 Bags Of Coke And Hid It In Her PonyTail "

" Where She At ? "

" Basement Locked Up "

I Nodded My Head . We'll Handle Her Later . Me And Marcus Headed To The Back Were Our Office Is And Started Counting Our Money .

Crystal POV

I Dont Know Why Everyone Hates Me . Maybe I Should Leave Town Or State . Im Not Wanted Hear But I Just Wanna Say A Final Goodbye To Law Before I Leave . I Shoot Him A Text .

" Hey Lawrence , Its Me Crystal But You Knew That . Um Im Leaving The State And I Wanna See You One More Time Before I Leave . Can I Drop By Your House At 9pm ? "

" Whatever Yo . "

So I Started Packing My Bags And Loading Them In My Mom Truck . No One Wants Me Here So Im Gone ✌.

Khalia POV

* Yawnssssss * Damn Im Tired . I Looked Over At The Clock That Read 11;36am . i Slept Kinda Long . I Went To Bathroom And Washed My Face And Brush My Teeth . I Headed Downstairs To Start On Breakfast . I Decided To Make Eggs , Sausages , Bacon , Waffles & Chocolate Muffins . I Got All My Ingredients And Got To Work . I Ran Upstairs And Grabbed My Phone And Came Back Downstairs And Pit On Pandora And Went To Keyshia Cole Station . After Bout And Hour I Finished Everything . O Made Me A Plate And Watched BET . I Cleaned Up And Headed Upstairs To Shower . I Stayed For A Good 47 Mins And Hopped Out . I Put On My VS Match Bra And Pantie Set . I Went Over To My Closet And Picked Out White Tee Shirt , Black Shorts & My Black And White Roshe Runs . I Decided To Change My Hair Color And Get My Nails Done And Even A Belly Piercing . I Locked Up And Headed To The Salon .