11. Girlfriend 😻

Lawrence P.O.V

So I Just Left The Mall , I Had Just Picked Up These New Taxis 12's That Just Came Out . I Was Now Omw To Get A Hair Cut . I Was In The Car & I Called Khalia Too See If She Can Help Me Out Tonight . . .

Phone Convo

Me : Ayeee Liaaa

Lil Sis : Wassup Bro

Me : I Need A Huge Favor

Lil Sis : Dependss .. Jk , Wassup

Me : So Im Doing A Special Night W/ Crystal But I Wanna Make Sure Its Unforgetable night So I Need U To Take Her Out Get The New Taxis 12's , Get Her Dolled Up . Can You Do That For Me ?

Lil Sis : I Got You Ima Call Later

Me : Thanks .

Phone Call Over 

After I Finish Talking To Khalia I Was At The Barber Shop Getting A Hair Cut .

Crystal P.O.V

So Tonight Is A Big Night For Me Im Really Excited . I Was So Deep In My Thoughts I Aint Even Here My Phonr Ringing .

Phone Convo

Me : Helllo ?

BestFriend : Besssstfriend We Are Going Out Picking Up In 10 mins Be Ready .

Me : Lol Okay

Ends Phone Call .

So Khalia Picking Me Up Ina A Few Minutes To Go Out .

5 Mins Later

I Hear A Horn Outside And Knew It Was Khalia I Grabbed My Keys , Phone & Wallet And Headed Out . I Locked The Door And Proceeded To The Car . I Got In Heey BestFriend I  Said Loudly , Heyyy Girly . We Were On Our Way To The Nail Salon . We Enjoyed The Car Ride To The Salon . A Few Minutes Later We Pulled Up To The Salon . We Got Out And Walked In . I Decided To Do My Nails All Black And Khalia Decided All White . As We Were Gettinh Mani & Pedi . U Notice Khalia Texting Away Her Life . So I Asked Her She Said Her And Marcus Are Sexting . Theyre So Nasty , But Cute . So We Paid And Left We Were On Our Way To The Mall . We Got Their 20 Mins. Later And Went Straight To Forever 21 . We Started To Look . Khalia Found This Black Laced Fitted Dress For Her & I Found A White Laced Fitted Dress . We Got A Few More Things , Payed And Left The Next Store Was Foot Locker . I Was Getting The Taxis 12's In Size 6 1/2 And Khalia Got A 6 1/2 &'d A 10 1/2 I Guess She Copping For Marcus Tooo . We Payed And Left The Next Store Was The Jewlery Department . We Got Diamond Earrings That Comes With A Ring , Bracelet And Neckless . We Were Done Shopping & Headed To The Car .

Lawrence P.O.V

After I Was Done W/ My Type I Called Khalia To See What She Doing With My Baby. Theyre Just Leaving The Mall And On They Way To The Hair Salon For They Appointment They Had Made . I Payed For Both If Thier Hair Styles . I Called Marcus To See What He Up Too .

Phone Convo

Me : Yooo Broskii

Bro : Yooo Wassup

Me : Wyd ?

Bro : Chilling , You ?

Me : Gettting Things Ready For Tonight

Bro : That Wassup

Me : I Need Your Help , Meet Me At My House ?

Bro : Yeaaah Omw .

Phone End

After I Hung Up I Headed Home . I Was Driving And Bumping To Music . I Pulled in My Drive Way 25 Mins. Later W/ Marcus behind Me . We Got Out And Dapped Each Other Up . We Got To The Front Door And He Unlock It . So Wassup Bro Said Marcus , I Neeed You To Help Me Prepare Dinner For Tonight I Said . Marcus Nods His Head And Gets To Work . I Start Setting Up In The House And Decorating W/ White & Red Roses On The Floor Leading Too The Bedroom . After I Was Done I Cleaned Up My Bedroom & Bathroom . I Went Downstairs To Check On Marcus . He Just Finish Making Planatains . He Was Making Bbq Chicken Next . After I Sweep My Bedroom Floor And Added Rose Petals On The Bed . I Check The Clock That Read 6:30pm I Hope Marcus Was Almost Done . I Went Downstairs 10 mins Later , He Finished The Chicken , Rice & Corn , Cornbread Just Waiting On The Maccrroni . I Called Khalia To See If They Were Done . She Was Half Done . I Hung Up And Thank Marcus For Everything . I Ran Upstairs To Get Ready .

Crystal P.O.V

I Was The Salon I Decided To Do A Bob I Aint Want My Real Hair Out Anymore . So I Was On My Last Flip . Khalia Was Finish She Had A 27 Pieces In Red . She Was BAD ! So As We Was Bout To Pay She Told Us It Was Taking Care Of . I Had To Get Home And Get Ready . So Khalia Dropped Me Home And Headed Home . I Ran Up Stair And I Laid Out My Outfit In The Bed . Its Was 7:15pm I Jumped In The Shower And Took A 20 Min Shower , Did All My Hygienes. I Walked Out The Bathroom And Went To Put On My Clothes . I Had A White Laced Fitted Dress W/ My Taxis 12's And Jewlery . I Made Sure I aint Mess Up My Hair . After I Was Done I Took Hellla Pics Of My Self .

Lawrence P.O.V

i Had Just Got Out The Shower I Had A White V Neck , Leather Pants And The Taxis 12's . I Put On My Rolex And Gold Chain . I Brushed My Hair I Was Fresh .

Narrator P.O.V

As The Time Has Come , Crystal Pulls Up To Lawrence House . She Walks To The Door And Knock . Lawrence Came And Answered The Door . Lawrence Was Looking  Shocked , Crystal Looked Beautiful Than Ever . He Stood To The Side And Let Her In . He Grabs Her Hand And Lead Her To The Table . Lawrence Pulls The Chair Out For Her And She Sits . Lawrence Sat Shorty After . They Talked , Giggle And Etc . They Enjoyed Their Dinner . It Was Now Time For Desssert . Crystal Stands Up And Grabs Lawrence Hand They Both Walk Along The Rose Petals That Was On The Floor . They Finally Reached The Room . Crystal Then Hugs Lawrence And Thank Him For A Beautiful Night . Crystal Then Strip Her Clothes And Lawrence They Were Both Half Naked . Crystal Climbs In Bed , Lawrence Then Follow And Started Straddling Her . Lawrence Kissed Up And Down Her Neck . He Then Unhooks Crystal bra Showing Her Perky Nice Titties . He Than Cups It And Start Sucking On It And With His Right Hand On The Other . Crystal Was Getting So Turnec On . Lawrence Then Asked If She Was Really Ready To Have Sex Since It Been A While . Crystal Then Thought To Her Self She Wasnt Ready . She Said No . Lawrence Understood And  Didnt Want To Pressure Her So He Just Cuddled Ul Behind Her . They Talk , Made Jokes And Kissed Alot , They Soon Fell Asleep In Each Other Arms .