15. Truth Comes Out 💯

Khalia POV

i woke up around 6 in the morning . i checked my phone i seen i had a instagram , i logged on instagram and i seen marcus tagged in a post it instantley brought a smile to my face i got up and went to the bathroom and did my hygienes . i got out the shower and put my lotion on . i looked in my bag to put on my white high wasted shorts , black crop tops with my jordans 1's . i put my hair in high neat bun . i added my gold chain , earring , and bracelet . i was contempleting wheter if i should wear the promise ring that marcus gave me . i decided to put it on i grabbed my bags and checked out the hotel . i got in my car and picked up some breakfast for me and marcus then headed to the house .

Marcus POV

i woke up and looked my phone and seen i had no miss calls or texts from khalia . i decided to get up and go shower . i did my hygienes and went put on white gym shorts , black v tshirt & my jordans 1's . i got my phone and called khalia .

phone convo

me : goodmorning wife

wifey : goodmorning babe

me : you on your way here ?

wife : yeah i picking up some breakfast for us .

me : alright see you in a min

wife: okay , love you .

me  : love you more baby

phone call end .

Khalia POV

i left mcdonalds with our food and headed to the house . a few minutes later i pulled up to the house . i unlocked the door and yellled for marcus name . he yelled he was in the kitchen . i went to the kitchen and put our bag of food on the table . he walked over to me and looked in my eyes and gave me a deep passionate deep kiss , he bite down on my lips for entrance i glady let him in and let our tongue battle for dominace . i pulled back to catch my breath . i blushed as he stared at me . marcus said the words i love to hear " I LOVE YOU Khalia " i know he meant it cause he looked me in my eyes without breaking any contact . I Gladly Replied " I Love You Too Marcus " We Shared Another Kiss . We Dished Our Food Out Began Eating .

10 mins later ..

we sat at the kitchen table talking about everything since i left the buffet . we talked for two hours by the time when we were done exchanging our feelings we were both in tears holding one another . he told me if i get another phone call to let him answer and i agreed . we shared a kiss .

Narrator POV

after they shared a passionate kiss marcus pulled her unto his lap where she was straddling him . he started sucking on her neck knowing that was khalia weakest spot . khalia let out soft moans . she than took off her shirt were she was left with her bra . marcus unhooked her bra and start nibbling , sucking playing with her nipples until it was hard . khalia then took off marcus shirt and started planting kisses along with hickies on his neck and body . marcus then flipped khalia over where she was now laying on the floor . marcus unbutton her pants and took them off along with her socks ans shoes leaving her in her boyshorts that hugs her ass . marcus stripped his self with the help of khalia and was left with his boxers on . marcus start planting kisses all over khalia body . when he reached her panties line he tugged on them with his teeth slidding them down . khalia legs were shivering marcus looked at her for reassurance . khalia nodded . marcus lowered his head and began eating like it was his meal . khalia moans filled the air . after 5 mins marcus lifted his head and put himself at khalia entrance . he kissed her as he thrusted himself inside khalia so she wouldnt feel as much pain . i let khalia adjust to marcus size . i began going in and out and khalia moaning leaving bites and scrathes everywhere on marcus . as marcus was going in and out khalia flipped them to where she was riding marcus . marcus was loving every second of it . he left his hand print where he smacked khalia ass . she was enjoying it . marcus love when khalia start speaking spanish . marcus then stood up with khalia and started deep stroking her as khalia yelled " paaaaapi rapido " then marcus did as he was told . they where both coming to their climax . and marcus pulled out and released . their layed their for a few minutes catching their breath .

10 mins later

khalia tried to get up and fell straight to the ground . marcus chuckled as he picked up khalia bridal stairs and carried her to the room . marcus ran the bath water . khalia was managing to keep her balance and got in the shower with marcus following and went for another round .

1 hour later

marcus and khalia stepped out the shower and got dress and decided to catch a movie and dinner .

Khalia POV

i put lotion on my body , i then put on my undergarment . i went in my clothes and put on this red fitted dress that stopped at my thighs . i grabbed my black red bottoms with spikes at the peek toe . i put on my diamond necklaces , earrings , bracelete & promise ring . i straighten my hair .

Marcus POV

i was dressed . i was wearing polo v neck shirt , long khaki cargo with my powder blue 10s . i had my gold chain & the promise ring khalia got me . i was waiting on khalia downstairs . man girls take forever . i looked up from my phone and seen khalia coming down . my jaw dropped at how beautiful she looked . and my gosh that asss daddy put in work *pops collar* . i kissed her cheek and we were out . we got in the the white range rover. we pulled up to reb lobster and was seated immediately . we order our food and made small conversation and jokes here and their . i will always love this girl .

Khalia POV

we where sitting talking and laughing . when my phone ring . i handed to marcus and he stepped out and talked . i was a little worried

, he came back and was a little mad

i asked if he know who that is & he nodded but he told me not to worry its all taken care of . i stopped worrying . we left and head to the movies .

2 hours later ..

we reached home . we went to the straight to the bedroom . we stripped and put on our pajamas , turned on the tv and fell asleep in each other arms just like thaaat ♥

Alrrrrzight Heres Part 2 . Vote , Follow , Leave Comments . Follow Me On . I Know Yall Was Waiting On This Chapter !!!