29. Prom Part 3 😈

Khalia POV

Tonight Is The Night Of Prom . Im So Excited !! . I Have Everything I Need . But I Do Need To Get To My Hair Appointment Before Im Late . I Quickly Get In The Shower For 10 Mins . I Get Out & Put On Lotion And Walk Over To My Closet Im Wearing Black Shorts , Red Shirt That Say NMB Alumni '15 & Low Top Bred 11s . I Grabbed My MK Bag Put Everything I Need Even My Phone Charger . I Brushed My Hair In A Sloppy Bun . I Leave And Lock Up . I Get In My Car And Off To The Hair Salon I Go . Not Before I Pick Up Something To Eat . I Pulled Up To The Salon And I Was Right On Time For My Appt . I Sat Down And Let My Hairstylist Marla Work Her Magic .

Marcus POV

I Wake Up To Alarm Going Off . I Get Up And Shower For 30 Mins And Hop Out . I Put On Lotion , Boxers . I Walked Over To My Closet And Put On Black Robin Jeans , Red V Neck And Low Top Bred 11s . I Put On My Gold Chain And My Rolex . I Need To Call Law & Elise .

* Phone Convo w/ Law *

Me : Yoo Law.

Law : Wasgood B .

Me : Finna Go Get A Tape & Shit You Coming ?

Law : Yah Scoop Me In 20 Mins .

Me : Ight .

* Phone Convo Over *

I Leave My House And Lock Up I Call Elise When Im In The Car . I Started Driving To McDonalds I Know Law Ass Always Hungry .

* Phone Call w/ Elise *

Me : Hello ?

Elise : Hey Marcus

Me : Wassup BabyGirl , Ready For Tonight ?

Elise : Yess . Im Getting My Hair Done Now

Me : Ahh You Tryna Look Good For Your Date Huh ?

Elise : Shut Up Lol But Yeah I Am .

Me : Alright Ma , Ima Let You Go . Ima Pick You Up At 8 .

Elise : Sounds Good .

* Phone Convo Over *

Let Me Get Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh Number 1 W/ Sprite & Uhhhhhhhhhhh Number 2 W/ Coke & And 3 Orders Of Chocolate Cookies .
I Paid Got My Food , Check The Bag And I Was Omw To Get Law .

Lawrence POV .

I Just Hopped Out The Shower . I Know Marcus Gon Be Here Soon But That Nigga Gon Wait Shiddddd . I Went To My Closet And Put On Black Robin Jeans , Black V Neck And My Bred Low Top 11s . I Put Gold Chain & Gold Rolex . I Sprayed Usher Cologne On Me . I Was Fresh Asf . Well Not Asf Cause Nigga Need A Haircut But Im Still Fine Asf .

* Beep Beep Beep *

Marcus Ugly Ass Here . I Grabbed My Phone And Wallet & My Keys Was Out The Door . I Got In The Car . Wassgood Rat Teeth I Said . Wassup Chicken Little He Said , That Shit Me Dying . Awwww Shit You Brought Me Food . Good Cause A Nigga Was Dying Mann . Such A Fat Fuck Marcus Said And Idgaf . We Was On Our Way To The Barber Shop .

Crystal POV

ATL So Beautiful Man . Im Happy I Left Miami I Needed This Fresh Start . I Need To Go Job Hunting . Thank God I Save Enough Money From Stripping To Afford This Nice Ass Apt . I Walked Out My Apt Locked Up And Walked Out My Complex Starting My Job Hunt But First I Need To Get Some Food . I Seen Starbucks And I Stopped At Starbucks And Got A Large Icee Coffee . I Went Inside The Mall And Walked In Macys First . Hi Are You Guys Hiring ? I Said To This White Lady . In Fact Yes We Are Here An Application Turn It In When You Ready . Okay Thank You . I Walked Out And Went To Guess , MK Store , JcPenny , Forever 21 , Trur Religion . They All Were Hiring . After I Filled Them Out I Took Them Back And Went Home . I Needed To Go Grocerie Shopping . I Headed To A Nearby Walmart . I Took A Taxi . I Need A Car. I Arrive 10 Mins Later I Grabbed A Cart And Started Food Shopping . I Got Enough Things To Last Me 2-3 Weeks . As I Was Walking Out I Bumped In To A Man W/ A Hard Chest . Ohh Shit My Bad Ma He Deep Voice Said . My Name Not Ma Its Crystal . I Got Up To Dust My Self . Well Crystal Do You Have A Man . He Questioned . No & Not Looking For One I Said With A Smirk And Keep Walking . I Called A Cab And It Was Here In No Time . I Put The Things In The Car Trunk And Was Off Back To Home . The Man Helpes Me Carried My Stuff I Gave Him Extra Tip . I Closed And Locked My Door And Proceed To Put The Things Up . I Was Tired Asf . I Made Me A Sandwich And Started To Unpack In My Apt . This Gon Be A Long Night .

Khalia POV .

As My MakeUp Person Doing My Face I Hear My Mom Calling My Name . I Yelled To Her That Im Upstair Getting My Face Beat . She Came And Got Teary Eyed Almost Making Me Ruining My Make Up . My Hair Was Already Done . A Few Minutes Later He Was Finished . I Looked In The Mirror I Looked Good Asf . I Looked So Different . I Step In To My Dress My Mom Helped Me In And Zipped It Up . To Say I Was Gorgegous Is Understatement . I Rented Out A Bentley All White On White . The Photographer Took At Least 100 Pictures Of Me . I Grabbed My Over Night Bag , Chargers , My Keys And My Credit Card . I'll Be At A Hotel For The Next 5 Days . I Put The Stuff In The Trunk And Drove Off To Prom .

Elise POV

Im Getting Ready For Prom , Im Getting My Face Beat To The Gods . I Know Marcus Ex Is Gon Be Their So I Gotta Make Sure I Look Extra Good For Him . I Stepped In My Dress My Mom Zipped Me Up . Marcus Should Be Here Any Minute . I Put On My Shoes . I Took So Many Pictures . The Door Bell Rung My Dad Open The Door And Called Me Down . I Walked Down The Stairs Amd Their He Was Looking Fine As Ever . " You Look Good Tonight " I Told Him & He Smiled " You Look Stunning Tonight Too , You Ready ?" He Asked . I Nodded My Head And We Was Out The Door On The Way To Prom .

Law POV

Fressssh Out The Showerr . Yah Nigga Smelling Good Asf . All The Guys Was At Marcus House Getting Ready Together . No Gay Shit !! ✋ . All My Niggas Looked Good Asf . We Took Pictures Before Marcus Had To Pick Up Elise . Tbh Ion Really Like Shawty But Thats Marcus Girl. She Seem A Little Flakey Too Me . I Grabbed My Keys To My Rolls Royce And Was On The Way To Prom With The Guys .

Marcus POV

All The Guys At My House Getting Ready For Prom . Had To Pick Elise Up In 20 Minutes . I Finished Up Took Pictures With Guys And Was Out The Door . While I Was Driving I Was Thinking Bout Khalia A Little Bit . I Miss Her But I Kinda With Elise . I Pulled Up To Her House And Got Out . Walked Up To The Front Door And The Door Opened . Her Dad Was The Open Who Opened The Door . We Greeted Each Other And He Called Elise Down . When She Came In Sight I Dropped My Jaw . She Was Stunning . She Complimented Me And I Return The Favor To Her. We Got In The Car Was Off To Prom .

Narrator POV

TONIGHT Is A Memorable Night For Each One These Young Adults . Khalia Pulled Up To Scene . Walked In The Building And All Eyes Were On Her . People Complimented Her On Her Amazing Dress That She Had On . She Walked To A Table And Sat And Observe Ppl . Marcus And Elise Pulled Up Next The Enter All Eyes Were On Them Including Khalia Eyes . They Made Eye Contact But Quickly Looked Away . Law , Trey , A.D , Jacob & Money B Enter Behind Marcus And Elise . They All Shared They Heys . The Guys Spotted Khalia And They Was Like Damn She Looked Good They All Sat With Her Including Marcus And Elise . She Didnt Mind At All . Khalia Felt Her Purse Vibrate , She Took Out Her Phone And Noticed She Had A Text From Anthony . She Was Smiling From Ear To Ear . " Damn Lia Who Got Your Ass Cheesing " A.D Spoke With A Roaring Laugh " DEEZ NUTS " Khalia Responded With A Laugh . Everybody Joined The Laughter . They All Got Up To Dance . They All Took Pictures . Khalia Didnt Want Her Apart Of Her Squad Pictures . So She Told Her Take The Picture . Of Course Elise Felt Some Type Of Way .

LADY AND GENTLEMEN ITS TIME TO ANNOUCE QUEEN AND KING OF 2015 EVERYBODY TAKE THEIR SEAT AND SETTLE DOWN .

They All Walked To Their Seat And Got Settle In To Their Seats .

NOW OUR 2015 QUEEN IS *DrumRoll* KHALIA HAUGHTON .

Khalia Got Up And Walked To The Stage To Recieve Her Crown as Queen .

OUR 2015 KING IS *DrumRoll* MARCUS RODRIGUEZ

Everyone Applauded As Marcus Walked To The Stage To Get His Crown As King .

NOW THE KING & QUEEN WILL SHARE A DANCE TOGETHER .

Marcus Happily Grabbed Khalia Hand And Lead Her To The Dance Floor . Complicated By Nivea Started Playing Through The Speakers . As Khalia & Marcus Started Dancing You See Everyone Taking Pictures And Saying Awee . Marcus Noticed Khalia Was Crying And Asked Her Whats Wrong . She Admitted That She Been Missing Him , He Smiled And Said I Miss You Everytime You Not In My Sight . She Blushed . I Love You Marcus . I Love You Too Khalia . Prom Soon Ended And Khalia Told The Guys She Staying At A Hotel And They Was More Than Welcone To Come And Stay . They All Agreed . Elise Was Very Jealous Of Khalia . It Wasnt A Good Look . Marcus Took Elise Home . She Didn't Say Anything The Whole Car Ride . Marcus Asked What Was Wrong She Kept Saying Nothing. He Brushed It Off. After He Dropped Elise He Went Home To Pack Clothes To Stay At The Hotel . The Guys Were Already Their . They Had Drinks , Weed , And A Hookah . They All Got Fucked Up .