8. Weekend Get Away 😘

Sorrry I Havent Been Updating Like Im Suppose Too , I Had Alot To Do , Wattpad Been Acting Up Lately . But I Am Here To Give You An Update .

Khalia P.O.V

As I Wake Up I Look Over To My Right And I See Marcus Still Sleeping. i Try To Slide Outta Bed So I Wouldnt Wake Him . When I Finally Got Out I Went To The Bathroom And Took A 30 Min Shower , I Got Out And Did All My Hygienes . I Walked Out The Bathroom Into The Closet So See What Was I Going To Wear . So I Decided Black Tights , Purple Half Shirt And My Fresh Prince , I Put On My Gold Rolex , Gold Chain & Earrings . I Flat Iron My Hair Straight And Did A Chinese Bang . I Took A Pic Cause I Was Really Feeling Myself. I Went Downstairs To Get Breakfast Started & Hopefully By The Timr I Was Done Marcus Would Be Awake .

Marcus P.O.V

I Woke Up To The Smell Of Bacon Being Cooked , I Rolled Over To See The Time It Was 10:33am. I Got Up To Fix My Bed After I Was Done I Headed To The Bathroom . I Took About 30 Min In The Shower , I Got Out And Did All My Hygienes. When I Was Done I Walked Over To My Closet To Decide On What I Was Going To Where. So I Picked Out My Black Trues & White V Cut Shirt With My Fresh Prince . I Put On My Gold Rolex And Gold Chain. Brushed My Hair And I Was Good . I Made My Way Downstairs To The Kitchen Wear My Beautiful Wife Was Cooking Breakfast . She Looked Extra Sexy Today , Idk But It Was Turning Me On . I Then Hugged Her From Behind And Kissed Her Neck & Told Her GoodMorning . She Replied With A Kiss And GoodMorning . As I Get 2 Plates For Us I Asked Her What We Doing Today She Said The Mall , Beach & Dinner . I Was Down So When We Were Done With Our Beakfast We Headed Up Stairs To Get Our Beach Clothes And Towels . Khalia Told Me That Lawrence & Crystal Was Coming To The Beach & Dinner With Us . I Was Fine With It . So We Got The Things In The Trunk And Got In My Black On Red Camaro & We Was Off To The Mall .

Khalia P.O.V

As We Was Driving To The Mall , I Called My Mom To See How She Was Doing And She Was Doing Good We Talk For 10 More Mins Anf Then Hung Up . After 20 More Mins In The Car We Pulled Up To The Mall At 12:30pm. We Planned On Going To The Beach At 4. So We Had About 3 Hours To Shop . As We Walking Around We Went In Stores And Came Out With Bags Then We Headed To FootLocker I Wanted KD's . So I Got 5 Pairs Of KD's & Marcus Got The Asteriods Foamposite & 3 Pairs Of KD's . When We Left Foot Locker It Was 2:55 And I Was Starvin So We Decided To Leave The Mall And Headed To Buger King .

*25 Mins Later*

We Pulled Up To Buger King And Decided To Eat Inside . I Started To Order My Food I Got Number 1 W/ A Sprite & Marcus Got Number 2 W/ Orange Soda . We Got Our Food And Sat Down Ate & Talk . So When We Were Done It Was 3;20pm . We Got The Beach Things Out The Trunk And Decided To Change In The Car . I Wore My Peach Strip 2 Piece With My White High Wasted Shorts & Michael Kors Sandals. Marcus Had His Black Galaxy Swimtrunks With His White Beater . I Called Crystal Too Let Her Know We Own Our Way , We Just Gotta Pick Up A Few Snacks .

Crystal P.O.V

I Got A Phone Call From Lia Letting Me Know She Was On Her Way To The Beach She Had To Pick Up A Few Things . So I Went My Closet And Got Out My Light Blue Poka Dots 2 Piece With My White High Wasted Shorts & My White Michael Kors Sandals . Did My Hair In A Messy Bun . When I Was Done I Called Lawrence To See If He Was Ready So I Can Pick Him Up .

Lawrence P.O.V

I Had Just Got Out The Shower And Finished Doing My Hyienes When I Gotta Call From Crystal Asking If I Was Ready So I Told Her Yes . I Went In The Closet And Got Out My White Galaxy Swim Trunks With My Black Beater And Oreo's 5 . I Went Down Stairs To Make A Sandwich Before Crystal Came . After I Made & Ate My Sandwich I Heard Crystal Horn , I Grabbed My Beach Towel ,  Galaxy S3 , And Keys To Lock Up The House . I Walked Out To The Black Mercedes That Crystal Was Driving . I Got In The Car And Leaned And Kiss Crystal . She Was Blushing Hard So We Left My House And Reach The Beach The Same Time As Khalia & Marcus . I Got Out And So Did Crystal . I Must Must Say Crystal Look BAD In Her Bikini ,Dont Let Me Get Started On Her Ass . She Was Turning Me On ,But I Had To Keep My Self Calm . We Was Walking So We Can Find A Place To Lay & Put Things Down . I Clapped Up Marcus And Hugged Khalia She Looked Gorgeous Asf . But I Remeber Im Dating Crystal . We Sat And Talk , Ate And Played Fight In The Water . We Left The Beach At 7:45 And Decided To Meet Up For Dinner At 9 . As Me And Crystal In The Car I Told Her Get Her Things From Her House And We Can Get Ready Together . She Agreed .

* 10 Mins Later *

When We Left Crystal House We Was Omw To My House . We Got Their In 15 Mins . We Got Out The Car And Went To The Front Door & Unlocked It . She Walked In First And Looked Around In Amazed .

Crystal P.O.V

When I Walked In His House I Was Amazed , It Was Beautiful . He The Grabbed My Hand Lead Us Upstair Where His Room Was . So I Decided To Shower First Cause I Know I Take Long , So I Got In The Shower For About 25 Mins And Did My Hygiene I Got Out And Got My Clothes Out . I Was Wearing Red Short Fitted Dress With My Black Pumps . I Straighten My Hair Out With A Feather Bang . I Put On Gold Michael Kors Watch , Gold Chain , Gold Earrings With My Black Clutch . I Was Ready . I Left The Room When I Seen Lawrence Got Out The Bathroom . But He Told Me Stay , So I Did . He Said He Wanted To Match With Me . So He Wore His Black Levis , Red Button Up Shirt With The Bred 11's He Top It Off With His Gold Rolex And Gold Chain. It Was Now 8:44pm And Was Time To Head Out . We Got In And Drived To The Restuarant . When Walked In Marcus & Khalia Was Already At The Table Waiting Us .

Khalia Looked Beautiful She Was Wearing A Black Fitted Dress With Red Bottoms And Gold Everything She Was Bad . Marcus Had On A White Button Up Shirt And Black Trues With The Black And White Bulls . They Was Cute . As We Order Our Food & Drinks We Sat Around And Talk , Laugh , Made Jokes . It Was Now Eleven And We Started To Leave And Head Home . As We Were Driving Home Lawrence Asked Me To Stay The night At His House , Of Course I Said Yes . We Made It Back To House And Went Straight To The Room . I Took All My Clothes And Was Left In My Bra And Matching Panties I Asked For His White Beater To Wear To Bed , He Gave To Me And I Put It On , I Turned On The Tv And We Watched A Movie And I Drifted To Sleep Within 15 Mins .