1.Fight Fight Fight !

Marcus P.O.V

As I Walk In School I Spotted My BabyGirl Khalia I Walked Over And Wrap My Hands Around Her Body She Didnt Fight Or Anything. She Turned Around And Gave Me A Kissed. We Chat For A Little. I Was So Ready For Tonight To Come. 

Khalia Not Your Average Teenager, She Was Beautiful, Light Skin, Thick With A Flat Stomach, Long Curly Black And Brown Hair, And Big Brown Eyes. She Was My Princess And I Was Her Prince.

Me & Khalia Been Dating For 11 Months And Today Makes A Year For Us. I Had Something Special Planned For Her And I Know She Will Love It. As We Walk To Second Period I Stopped And Dapped Up My Homies And Talk For A Little Until Khalia Said She Aint Wanna Be Late So I Dapped Up The Boys And We Continued To Walk Until A Group Of Girls Came Up To Me And Started Flirting With Me But I Didnt Flirt Back With Them. I Knew Khalia Didnt Like Them & I Can See Anger Building Up In Her So I Grabbed Her Hand And Walked Around Them And Gave Her A Kiss And Told Her She Has Nothing To Worry About Cause Im All Hers. As We Reach Her Class I Gave Her Kiss And Headed To Class.

As I Walked In I Went And Saw My BestFriend Lawrence. We Was Down Since 6th Grade. We Told Each Other Everything. So I Decided To Tell Him What I Was Going To Do For Khalia And He Thought It Was Brilliant. We Talked About Things That Was Going On In Our Daily Lives.

Lawrence And Khalia Dated In 9th Grade But I Knew Khalia Since We Was In Diapers And We Even Dated When We Were Younger Until She Move. Then I Found Out She Was Dating Lawrence. Lawrence Already Knew We Dated , While They Were Dating Khalia Would Flirt With Me And I Would Flirt Back I Didnt Think It Was Wrong At All. Something  Always Told Me That Lawrence Was Jealous Of Us So I Decided To Confront Him And He Said He Wasnt Jealous At All, He Was Happy For Us. A Little Piece Of Me Knew He Was Lying. But I Just Let It Go.

As Second Period Ended I Walked To Khalia And We Walked To Fourth Period. Yes We Had Classes Together As We Went To Our Seats Khalia BestFriend Crystal Walks In.

Crystal: Heyy Lovers

Us: Heey

Khalia: You Never Called Me Back Whore

Crystal: Sorry I Was Caked Up W. Bae LastNight

Khalia: *Laughs* I Guess

As The Teacher Came In She Told Us To Quiet Down And The Work Was On The Board. As We Was Doing Our Work I Pulled Out My Phone And Texted Khalia.

*Text Convo*

Me: I Cant Wait For Tonight.

Wifey: Me Either Im Really Excited

Me: i Am Too I Cant Stop Thinking About It

Wifey: Lol Now Do Your Work, Love You :*

Me: Love You More :*

*End Of Convo*

As Fourth Period Came To An End We Walked Out Class Hand In Hand Going To Lunch. We Decided To McDonalds So As We Walk To The Parking Lot To My Car I Unlock The Doors And We Got In And Drove To Mickey D's. We Order The Same Thing Almost All The Time.  She Get A Number 1 With A Sprite And I Get 2 With Sprite. We Payed And Left The Drive Thru. We Pulled Up Too School And Ate In The Car. Then We Got Out And Start Heading To Class Before The Bell Rang .She Walked Me To My Sixth Period And The Bell Rang And Gave Each Other A Kiss And He Left For Class I Stood Their Waiting On My Teacher To Come And Open The Door. Jessica Was A Girl Khalia Hated And Wanted Fight. She Would Touch On Me & Flirt With Me Just Because She Knew I Was With Khalia. But I Never Did Anything With That Girl. So We Found Out We Had A Sub. We Had Work. I Completed It And Turn It In. I Went Sat Back Down And Jessica Comes And Sit Next To Me And Started Flirting With Me But I Didnt Flirt Back. So Outta No Where She Kisses Me And I Pulled Back And Stood Up And Said Wtf Jessica She Said You Know You Liked It. I Grab My Stuff And Left The Class So I Decide To Text Khalia And Tell Her Before It Got Around The School.

*Text Convo*

Me: Baby Come Outta Class Its Important

Wifey: Okay Be Their In 2 Mins

Me:  Alright

*End Of Convo*

*2 Mins. Later*

I See Khalia Walking To Me Worry And Asked Me Whats Wrong I Was Calm But Angry.

Khalia: Whats Wrong?  Whats So Important I Had To Leave Class? 

Me: Promise Me You Wont Get Mad? 

Khalia: It Depends But For Now I Promise

Me: Jessica Kissed Me But I Pulled Away And Screamed At Her

Khalia: She Did What? 

Me: Baby Calm Down.

Khalia: No That Was It, Im Going To Beat Her Ass.

Khalia Went In My Classroom And Pop Off On Jessica, She Was Getting Off On Her Then She Took Her And Draged Her All Over Like An Mop Then Security's Came And Stopped The Fight. Khalia And Jessica Was Taken Down To The Office And Suspended For Five Days Outdoor. 

The Bell Rang For Eight Period But Me & Khalia Had OJT So We Went Home. She Told She Was Going To The Mall After School With Crystal Before Meeting Up Together. I Told Her Drop Me Home So Could Get Things Done.

* 10 Minutes Later *

We Arrived At My House. She Gave Me A Long Passionate Kiss And Told Me She Sorry She Just Had To Get A Beat Down. I Told Her Its Alright. I Told Her That I Love Her And She Said It Back. I Got Out And Went In Side To Get Everything Ready For Tonight. I Was Excited.