16. Back Tf Up 🤚🏼

Khalia POV

i get to go back to school today . things got better between me and marcus . i hoping it stay that way . sometimes i just feel like .. idk but its whatever . ima see him for dinner tonight i cant wait .

Marcus POV

me and khalia been doing better . tonight we have dinner reservations at red lobsters . i cant wait . right now im omw to school right now and we in basketball season at that . we going to the championship im proud of my team . i pulled up too school and parked . i got out and walk down the halls and i see khalia i went and hugged her from behind of course she aint flip out cause she know who it is already . she was looking very beautiful today . she had on a zebra pencil skirt , black tshirt , michael kors black and gold sandals w/ the bow . she had on her gold accessories . she let her long brown curly hair down . no make up on . i love it when she natural . she has so much beauty in her . she notice me staring . whats wrong baby ? she ask . nothing just so damn beautiful , i say . instantly she blushes . i smile and grabbed her hand we off too class .

Skips To The End Of The Day .

Khalia Pov

I Left School Early So I Can Get A Little Outfit Tonight . so i went to the mall and went straight to forever 21 . i got a long sleeves white floral off the shoulder jacket , skinny dark jeans , air forces . so i went home around 5 . our dinner reservations waa around 7 so i got in the shower and then got out and lotioned my body . i than put on my outfit , i went and sat at my vanity and curled my hair and pinned it all to one side . i added mascara and pink lipstick . i took a couple picturea for the gram and was out the door driving to marcus house .

Marcus Pov

Khalia Texted Me .

Phone convo

Wifey : Baby Im Omw

Me : Okay .

Convo Over

i went in the bathroom and did all my hygienes , i left the bathroom too my closet and to find what wearing so i settle for something simple . i put on black v neck , black cargos and black vans . i put on the promise ring , gold chain . i sprayed my cologne on me and i heard the door bell , just in time . my beautiful babygirl was in the door way . i grabbed her hand and led her to the white range rover .we got in we was on our way to red lobsters . we pull up and park . table for 2 name under rodriguez . the waiter led us too our table .

Narrator Pov .

Khalia and Marcus was escorted to their table , the sat in the bloth sitting across from each other . waitress ask marcus his drink and then ask for mine . while she was gettin the drinks . me and khalia was talking , playing footsie . than the waitee came back and order their food . they both got shrimp pasta . as they were eating and making converstaion , they shared jokes also talked anout serious things too . afrer they were done marcus paid the bill and left a tip . they got in the car and drove back to marcus house . they both went up stairs . marcus pulled khalia in for a long passionate kiss . tje kiss got heated quickly . they both than started steipping each other clothes were all over the place . they both fell on the bed were khalia was now straddling him . they shared another long kisss before pulling away to catch their breath . macus looks in khalia eyes and tell her I LOVE YOU WITH EVERY OUNCE INSIDE ME . khalia responds I LOVE YOU TOO MY BIG BABY . they cuddle close together with khalia still stradfling him and falls asleeep .

Sorrry For The Long Wait , Everyone I Know Yall Been Waiting For My Update . Vote , Comment And Follow My Page . Tell Your Frienda About My Boook Too !!!