4. No Regrets 🤷🏽‍♀️

Marcus P.O.V

* The Next Day *

It Was 7 In The Morning I Decided Not To Go To Cause Khalia Was Suspended. I Woke Khalia Up With Little Kisses On Her Cheeks. She Then Woke Up. I Told Her Get Ready Cause We Going To Spend The Day Together.

As I Was Going To The Bathroom I Turned On The Shower So The Water Can Warm Up I Went Back To The Bedroom . As Khalia Got Off The Bed She Fell Straight To The Floor, I Looked Over At Her And Started Laughing In My Mind Im Like Yeaaah I Laid The Good Dick On Her. I Was So Cocky. I Then Went To Help Her Up.

I Return To The Bathroom And It Was Steaming. I Got In And Let The Hot Water Hit My Body I Then Here My Bathroom Door Open And It Was Khalia She Ask If She Can Join Of Course I Told Her Yes. And We All Know What Went Down ;)

* 20 Mins Later *

We Got Out The Shower And Went To The Bedroom And Got Dress. I Decied To Were My Long Camo Pants, Red Shirt And Bred 11's With My Rolex And Gold Chain. Me And My Baby Decided To Match So She Wore Her Camo Fitted Skirt, Red Half Shirt & Bred 11's With Her Michael Kors Gold Watch And Gold Chain With A Cross She Put Her Hair In A Messy Bun. We Then Decided To Take A Picture For IG & The Caption Was " GoodMorning From Me & Wifey ♥♡ " Of Course We Got Over 300 Likes And 8 Comments. 

We Then Left The House And Headed To McDonald To Get Food & Then Hit Up The Mall So Me & My BabyGirl Can Cop The Bel Airs.

While We Was Driving All I Thought About Was Last Night And How Everything Went As Planned. I Was Happy. I Really Love This Girl. So We Got Our Food And Drove To Sawgrass Mall. As We Looking For Parking Khalia Was Smiling At Me, So I Then Ask Why She Smiling & She Said Last Night Was Amazing And Unforgettable. I Smiled And Said I Know Right.

* 7 Mins Later *

We Finally Found A Parking , So We Parked And Got Out Headed To FootLocker. We Both SneakerHeads. So We Walked Into FootLocker And Ask For Bel Airs They Ask For My Size I Said 6.5 & 10 . The Man Said He Be Right Back.

As We Bout To Pay For The Shoes We Asked For The Socks . We Got Our shoes And Walked Out. We Continue To Cruise Through The Mall And We Was Hungry So We Got Annie's ( Pretzel Place ) I Got Cinnamon Sticks With A Sprite & Khalia Got The Cinnamon Pretzel With A Sprite. We Sat And Ate The Little Snack We Got. Khalia Was Saying She Was Tired So We Headed To The Car & Went Home.

As I Pull Up To The Drive Way Khalia Said She Was Going To Drive Home And Pick Up Somethings. I Stayed By My Self In This Beautiful 3 Bedroom 2 Bath House. It Also Has A Pool With A Patio. So As Khalia Drove Off Too Her House I Got A Call From An Unknown Number

* Phone Convo *

Me: Hello?

???: Heey Marcus

Me: Who This? 

??? : Jessica

Me:  Why Tf You Calling My Phone

Jessica: I Thought About What Happen The Other Day & I Just Wanna Apologize

Me: Yeah You Good, Dont Call Me NO MORE

* Ends Phone Call *

Before She Got A Another Word Out I Hung Up. I Mean I Wasnt Wrong. But How Tf Did She Get My Number? As I Was Sitting And Thinking About It. I Wasnt Going To Tell Khalia Cause I Know She Going To Flip Out On Me So I Decided To Deleted The Call From Her.

Khalia P.O.V.

As I Drove To My House To Pick Up Somethings, I Recieve A Call From My BestFriend Crystal .

Phone Convo

Me; Heey

Crystal: Wassup Girly

Me:  Omw Home To Get Somethings Ima Be Staying Marcus For A Couple Days Wby?

Crystal: Nothing Wanna Get Dinner Tonight.

Me: Yeahh See You At 8

Crystal: Ok Bye

* 10 Mins Later *

I Pulled Up Ran In The House And Some Clothes & Shoes And Put It In My Luggage. I Then Gather Things From My Bathroom That I Needed. And I Headed To The Door. Before I Left I Ran Into The Kitchen To Find A Note

BabyGirl, Im On A 3 Week Busniess Trip I Be Back Soon Watch After The Dog, Complete Your Homework & Make Sure Your Room Clean.  Love You Lia

- Mommy

After Reading The Note I Put My Stuff In The Car And Headed Back To Marcus Place. My Mom Was Fully Aware That I Was Dating Marcus She Loves Marcus She See Marcus As Her Own Son. I Go To Her Bout Any And Everything. We Just Have That Type Bond I Love Her. I Called Marcus To Let Him Know Im Not To Far Away

Phone Convo

Me: Im Five Mins. Away Baby

Hubby: Ok Im Here Waiting

Me: Ok See You In A Few

Phone Convo Ends

I Pulled Up To His Drive And Park And Got My Stuff Out. Of Course I Had A Spare Key Theirs No Need For Me To Knock . As I Walked In I Yelled For Marcus And He Said Up Stairs Master Bedroom & I Went Up And Put My Things In The Closet. I Felt Warm Hands Wrap Around My Waist And It Was My One And Only Baby Marcus . I Turned And Gave Him A Kisss .

Marcus P.O.V

I Walked Up To Khalia And Wrap My Hands Around Her Waist And She Turned And Kissed Me. I Released Her And Help Her Put Her Stuff Away. I Asked Bout Her Mom And She Told Me She On A 3 Week Busniess Trip. I Love That Lady With Everything In Me She Was Like My Second Mom. My Mom Was In My Life But Moved With My Stepdad And Little Brother I Didnt Wanna Go Because I Wanted To Stay With Khalia Ans Make Sure I Get My Basketball Scholarship But Mostly Cause I Aint Wanna Leave My Wifey.

I Was Thinking Bout Telling Her The Phone Call I Got From Jessica But I Decided To Keep It To My Self Cause Everything Was Going Right In Our Relationship.

Khalia P.O.V

I Told Marcus I Was Going To Dinner With Crystal At 8 And He Was Ok With It But Sad Cause I Wasnt Going To Be Home With Him But I Tols Him I Make Up To Him & I Promised.