2. Fight For Love 💕

Khalia P.O.V

As We Walked To Classed, Marcus Seen A Couple Of His Homeboys And He Went To Dapped Them Up I Guess They Talked For A Bit And Then I Told Him I Didnt Want To Be Late So He Told His Boys He Had To Go And Dapped Them Up . As We Was Walking Hand In Hand A Group Of Girls Came And Stop Us And Started To Flirt With Marcus As If I Wasnt Their. My Face Was Turning Red And Marcus Look Back At Me Grabbed My Hand Walk Around Them And Told Me To Calm Down And He Gave Me A Kiss. We Continued To Walk To My Second Period He Gave Me A Kiss And He Went To Class.

So As I Found My Seat I Went And Sat Down . Ass The Teacher Told Us To Quiet Down And The Class Work Is On The Board As I Started My Work , This Jessica Decide To Walk In Class Late. I East Her Ass Up And Down And She Smirk At Me And Continue To Go To Her Seat. 

I Hated Jessica Ever Since What Happened In 8th Grade. Yes We Was Once Friends But That Bitch Was A BackStabber.

*FlashBack*

Back In Eighth Grade It Was Prom Time And I Had My Date He Was Perfect Until This Slut Came And Took Him From Me. I Ended Up Going To Prom Alone And She Took My Date Ever Since Then I Wanted To Beat That Ass.

* FlashBack Over *

She Knew I Hated Her With Everything In Me But I Didnt Acknowledge She Was Even In The Class . We Had Multiple Argument Here And Their. But I Always Give Her Warnings . Once She Push My Buttons I Was Done I Was Going To Beat That Ass Once And For All.

The Bell Rang And Second Period Ended. As I Was Exiting The Class Marcus Came W. Lawrence. Lawrence Had To Go To Fourth Period He Aint Wanna Be Late.

Lawrence Is Marcus BestFriend They Been Down Since Middle School Days. They Would Tell Each Other EVERYTHING.

Me And Lawrence Dated In The Past, I Really Liked Him Until I End Flirting With Marcus. Me And Marcus Knew Each Other Since Diaper Days And We Even Dated. I Started Flirting With Him I Didnt Think Anything Was Wrong. Then I Soon Ended Up With Him. Deep Down I Knew Lawrence Was Hurt But When I Confronted Him About It He Said We Can Still Be Friends No Hard Feelings. I Didnt Believe Him At All But I Just Brushed It Off.

As We Walked Hand In Hand With Marcus To Fourth Period We Went Into Class And Found Our Seats . A Few Seconds My BestFriend Crystal Walked In. As She Came In And We Made Small Talk Too One Another .

As The Teacher Told Us To Quiet Down And Told Us The Work Was On The Board. As We Sat And Did Our Work The Bell Rung And We Left Class We Walked Hand In Hand Out The Class And Decided To Get McDonald For Lunch. As We Walk To The Parking Lot I Unlock My Doors And We Got In Drove To Mickey D's And We Pull Up To The Drive Thru And We Ordered We Get Same Thing Everytime We Get Here . I Get A Number 1 With A Sprite And Marcus Get A Number 2 With A Sprite.

We Drove Back To The School And We Sat In The Car. We Was Done Eating And We Left The Car And The Bell We Headed To Class

The Bell Rang It Was Time For 6th Period I Went To Marcus Class And Dropped Him Off I Gave Him A Kiss And Kept Going I Made It To Class Before The Bell Rang. As I Sat In Class Doing My Work I Got A Text From Marcus Saying He Need Me And It Was Important So I Wasted No Time Asking My Teacher Can I Be Excuse . The Teacher Told Me Okay . So I Walked Out And Sprinted Too Marcus Class .

* 2 Mins Later *

Me : Whats Wrong

Marcus: Jessica Kissed Me

I Had To Much Anger In Side Me I Told Marcus To Hold My Bag And Stuff And Went The Class Room And Popped Off On Her. I Was Beating The Shit Out This Girl And Was Dragging Here Until The Security Came And Got Me Off. They Took Me To The Office And Told Me I Was Suspended For 5 Days. Was I Mad That I Was Suspend Yes & No . Because I Dont Like Missing School & She Deserve That Ass Whooping She Been Asking For It & Finally Got It . So I Was Happy For The Most Part .

Eight Period Came I And Marcus Didnt Have A Class We Had OJT So We Left And He Told Me Drop Him Home So He Can Finish Preparing For Tonight So I Said Okaaay I Told Him I Was Going To Mall With Crystal After School He Said Ok And Too Make Sure I Was On Time For Tonight . I Left And Started Too Head Too The Mall With Crystal .