7. Im Back 😈

Sorry It Took A While Guys .

Khalia P.O.V

My Alarm Went Off Indicating I Had To Get Up And Get Ready For School. My Mom Still Hasnt Came Back From Her Busniess Trip . I Tried Calling But No Answer So I Left A Voicemail , I Got Out Bed And Went To The Shower . I Was In The Shower For About 15 Mins , I Then Got Out And Did My Hygienes . I Came Out And Lotioned My Body. I Then Went To The Closet And To Wear Purple Cropped Shirt And Red Shorts With My Raptors. I Left My Hair Curly , I Puts On My Gold Earrings And Gold Chain Followed By My MK Gold Watch . As I Grabbed My Purse , Keys And iPhone Off The Charger , I Headed Downstairs When I Got A Call From Marcus , He Wanted Me Too Pick Him Up . I Told Him I Be Their Soon . I Walked Out My House And Locked The Door Behind Me , I Noticed I Was Hungry .

*10 Mins Later*

As I Pulled Up To Marcus Driveway I Beeped The Horn Letting Him Know Im Outside Waiting . So When He Came Out Side He Was Wearing The Same Thing Except His Pants Were Purple And His Shirt Was Red . I Looked And CopyCat And Gave Him A Kissed . We Drove To McDonalds Cause I Was Hungry , I Got My Food And Drove Off To School , Of Course Marcus Ate Half My Food As Always. We Pulled Up To School And We Got Out And Locked The Car Doors .

Marcus P.O.V

As We Walked In The School House Hand In Hand All Eyes Were On Us But Then Again We Was The Cutest Couples Out Here .So We Walking To Class , I Took Khalia To Class Cause I Know My Teacher Dont Mind That Im Late . I Gave Her A Kiss And Left , As I Walking The Halls Jessica Bumps Into Me On Purpose So I Told That Shone To Watch Her Self And She Stuck The Middle Finger At Me . I Laugh And Continued Walking To Class . I Made It To Class And Took A Seat And Clapped Up My BestFriend Lawrence . He Look Like He Was Thinking About Something And I Wanted To Know .

* Conversation *

Me: You Good ?

L: Im Thinking Bout Making Crystal Mines

Me: Do That Yall Be A Cute Couple

L: Fo Sho

When He Told Me He Wanted To Make It Offical With Crystal I Was Happy For Him. I Hope It Goes Good For Them. As Class Goes On I Ended Up Dozing Off Until The Bell Ring .

* Skips To The End Of The Day *

Its The End Of The Day , And It Was Vibing In School , I Spotted My Baby Khalia. I Wrapped My Hands Around Her Waist And Told Her I Miss You , I Felt Her Smile She Turned Around Gave Me A Kiss . We Walked To The Car And Got In We Was Starving So We Decided To Get Chinese Food. Khalia Didnt Want To Stay At Her House Cause She Get Lonely , So We Drove To Her House So She Can Get Some Clothes Etc. We Then Headed To The Chinese Resturant And Had Got Take Out . We Then Got Home Around 5 . I Walked To The Kitchen And Grab 2 Plates , 2 Sliverware & 2 Glasses. Khalia Took Her Stuff And The Food UpStairs . When I Got Up Their She Was Only In Her Matching Bra And Panties . I Stood In The DoorWay For A Few Mins. Staring And She Yelled To Me . We Shared Out Our Food And Watched Movies . When We Were Done I Took The Plates And Food DownStairs . I Washed The Plates And Put The Food Up . I Ran Upstairs And Khalia Was Knocked Out , So I Just Changed My Clothes I Was Only In My Boxers , I Got In Bed And Wrapped My Arms Around Her And Kissed Her Forehead And Slowly Drifted Off Too Sleep.