10. Winter Break ❄️

Khalia P.O.V

So Winter Break Bout To Start On The 19 , So Excited Cause Thats Like 3 Weeks Of No School . Let Me Give You Guys A Little Recap Of Thanksgiving .

Recap ...

It Was Thanksgiving Morning And My Mom Was Cooking And Ptreparing For Tonight , So I Was Texting Marcus All Day & He Was With His Mom , I Asked If He Wanted To Come Over But He Was Gonna Be With His Dad , Later That Night Food Was Ready Everybody Came Over Even Marcus , I Was Suprise Tho . We Had A Good Night Tho .

But Anywayss Me And Marcus Are Still On Good Terms Which Is Good . I Miss Marcus . Idk I Been Kinda Clingy To Him Lately , Oh Well .

Marcus P.O.V

I Had Just Got Off The Phone With My Mom She Need Me To Watch Over The House While Shes Away On A Business Trip . I Miss Khalia , She Been Clingy , Which Turns Me On . Idk Its Wierd ? Right . But Thats My Everything . Ima Call Her Up

*Phone Call Convo *

Kingg : Babbbby

MyQueen : Yess Love

Kingg : Lets Hang Out And Spend The Night At My House

MyQueen: Oh Okay Meet You In 30 . Love You Baby

Kingg : Love You Too .

* End Of Call *

So I Guess She Come To My Placee & We Head Out From Their.

Crystal P.O.V

So Its Offical Me And Lawrence Are Offcially Together . Im So Happy , I Hope We Last . I Really Like Him . Cant Wait For Our Date Tonight .

Lawrence P.O.V

So I Made Things Offical With Crystal , I Really Like Her Im Digging Her Vibe .. Tonight I Have Something Planned For Date Im Really Excited . I Need To Get A Hair Cut And Pick Up The New Jordans That Just Came Out .

Khalia P.O.V

So I Got Most Of My Things And Headed Over To Marcus House . Idk What Was For Dinner But I Was Hungry And Waiting For Him To Come Home . So I Ran Up Stair To Change In Some Pink Booty Shorts , Gray Sports Bra , White Nike Socks . Came Back Down To Get Chips And Watch Tv Until He Come Back . While I Was Watching Tv I Ended Up Taking A Nap .

Marcus P.O.V

I Pulled Up To The Drive Way And Notice My Baby Car Is Here So That Means  She In The House . I Called Her Name And Didnt Get A Response. So I Ran Upstairs And Seen Her Sleeping . I Knew She Be Hungry When She Wakes Up . So I Wrote A Note Letting Her Know Ima Go Get Food .

* 10 Mins Later *

I Pull Up To Burger King And Got Two Number One With A Sprite And Two Chocolate Pies . And Headed Home .

Khalia P.O.V

I Woke Up To A Note Next To The Pillow Next To Me And Read It . When I Was Done I Heard The Door Slam , Went Down Stairs To See Food On The Counter . I See Marcus Come From The Corner And Wrapped His Hands Around Me .We Took Our Food Upstairs And Ate Our Food While Watching Movies . Than I Dozed Off To A Deep Sleep With Marcus Wrapped Around Me ..

Comment , Vote & Follow Me

Next Chapter Is For Lawrence & Crystal !!!!

Remeber Too Vote & Comment .