12. Next Morning 🌞

Crystal P.O.V

The Next Morning I Woke Up In My Babys Arm Hold . I Love The Moment We Had Right Now . As I Tried To Move It Grip Got Tighter . I woke him up telling him to let me go so I can go use the bathroom . he been grown and said okay then come back to bed when you're done .as I gotta go to the bathroom I peed wash my hands and did exactly what I was supposed to do and came back to bed. I was going to go make breakfast as I went down the stairs into the kitchen I got out pots pans bacon egg everything I needed to cook him breakfast . I seen some sexy come I told him breakfast ready to put a plate aside for some orange juice just let him to drink.

Lawrence P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon beans fried downstairs. I got up went to the bathroom and brush my teeth and then went downstairs. I think she put my orange juice and a plate aside . I went in , when I was finished I cleaned up and I went back upstairs . we both took showers and dad are hygienes. I want to spend the day together. got dressed and we left it was off to the mall. we shop for about 4 hours and then left . we got shoes clothes and jewelry. then headed out for lunch and invited other people to come along such as marcus and khalia. we talked and had a great time . made jokes. i told khalia bout last night she was happy for me.

Khalia P.O.V

I was happy for crystal . she finallly found someone who makes her smile , laugh and show her love . me and marcus left and went home .

Marcus P.O.V

me and lawrence had a priv convo . he told me he wanted to hit so bad but he going wait till she was ready . me and khalia said our goodbyes and went home .

Narrator P.O.V

They All went Their seperate ways and was w/ they love ones for the rest Of the day .

I Know Short & Boring . I Had To Updateee . You Be Shocked In The Next Two Chapters ... So Stay Tunee . Vote , Comment & Follow Me