25. Gotta Fix This 😩

So In The Chapter After This Im Going To Skip Ahead. Than It'll Be 6 More Chapters Than An Epilgoue . Im Not Gon Be Able To Write , So Ima Prewrite The Chapters And Just Upload Them .

Continue with the story . . .

Khalia POV

I Woke Up With A Major Headache From All That Crying I Was Doing Last Night . I Cant Believe Marcus & Lawerence Doing This . They Know Why I Hate It . Im Not Ready To Talk To Them I Dont Even Wanna See Em . I Got Out Of Bed And Headed For The Shower Stayed In For 30 Mins And Finished The Rest Of Hygiene . I Left The Bathroom And Headed To My Closet I Picked Out My Gray Thor Shirt , Dark Blue Jeans & Playoff 8s With My Gold Earrings & Gold Bracelet . I Grabbed My Phone , Charger , Purse And Keys . I Locked Up The House . I Went In My Car And Headed To McDonalds To Get Me Breakfast . I Was Gin Hit Up The Mall I Needed A Few Things . I Drove Off From McDonalds And Headed Towards Aventura Mall While Eating My Sausage McMuffin . I Was Looking For Parking And Found One . I Sat In The Car For A Few Minutes To Finish Up My Breakfast . I Grabbed My OJ , Purse , Phone & Locked My Car . I Was Walking Towards The Entrance When I Seen Crystal Walking Out . We Made Eye Contact . I Rolled My Eyes And Kept It Moving . The First Store Was Forever 21 . I Left The Store With 6 Bags . I Headed To Other Stores . My Last Stop Was FootLocker . I Went In Got Me Legend Blues 11s , 3 Pairs Roshe Runs , 5 Pairs Adidas , Neon Yellow Foamposites & Legend Blues 1s . I Left I Had Alot Of Bags . I Headed To My Car And Loaded Everything My Truck And Put It On The Side . I Had To Some Grocery Shopping To Do At Walmart . I Left The Mall And Was Headed To Walmart . . .

Marcus POV

I Woke Up Around 1 And Checked My Phone Had 4 Missed Calls & 2 Messages . But None Of Them Was From Khalia . I Got Up And Did My Hygienes . I Then Went To Closet And Got Out My White V Neck , Dark Levi Jeans & Legend Blues 1s . I Put On Cologne , Gold Watch . I Went Downstairs To See All My Niggas Up And Dressed .

" WassGood Yall "

" Wassup " they said in unison

" Im Going To Walmart I Need To Restock "

" Alright Lets Roll "

We All Piled In My Escalade . I Turn On The Radio And Tuesday By Drake Was On . I Turn The Radio All The Way Up . We Was Riding And Nodding Our Head To The Song Until We Reached Walmart . I Found Parking And We All Headed Inside . I Told Dre Grabbed A Cart And I Had One . We Walked To First Aisle And I Started Racking Up On My Snacks , Chips , Bread , Sodas , Gatorade , Water Etc . As Im Walking Thru The Aisle I See Lawrence Looking Down At His Phone Pissed As Hell .

" Yo You Good B ? "

" Nah This Bitch Keeps Texting "

" Who ? Crystal "

" Yeah Man , After This Let Go To Metro Getting A New Phone & # "

" Aight "

As We Finished We Headed To The Line And The Girl Started Scanning Our Items While A.D Tried To Mac With Her It Was Funny As Hell . I Looked Up And Seen Khalia Walking Thru The Entrance And She Looked And Scoff And Kept It Moving . I Continue Too Look With Pleading Eyes . I Told Lawrence And He Said She Not Ready Give It Some More . I Nodded . We Paid And Left Walmart . We Put The Bags In The Trunk And Left Walmart But Not Before Text Khalia .

Me - Lia Im Sorry .

MyForever - I Dont Care , You Lied . I Trusted You . Shoved That Sorry Up Your Ass . Bye .

Me - Liaaa Im Really Sorry I Aint Want You To Find Out Like That .

She Never Replied To My Message I Sighed And Continue Driving I Dropped Big Rob , A.D , Jacob , Money B Home . So Its Just Me And Lawrence . I Dropped Him To The Trap House To Pick His Car Up . I Headed Home With Alot On My Mind .

Crystal POV

I Was Walking Out The Mall And Seen Khalia We Made Eye Contact And She Rolled Her Eyes . Im Not Gonna Front I Miss My BestFriend . I Regret Everything . Im Still Trying To Get Lawrence Back But He Ignoring My Calls . So I Texted Him .

" Can We Talk ? "
" Im Sorry "
" Please Talk To Me "
" We Can Fix This Please "
" Fuck Im Sorry "

He Didnt Reply To Non Of Messages . I Called A Taxi To Take Me Home . I Gave The Address . I Reached And I Didnt Have Money So Offer A BlowJob . He Said Okay I Gave Him A Blow Job For An Hour And Got Out . I Feel So Dirty . I Went Inside And Showered And Went To Sleep .

Khalia POV

As I Walked In Walmart I Felt Someone Staring I Looked Up Too See The Person That Loved But Also Hurt Me Marcus . I Scoffed And Continue To Shop . I Was Still Mad At Him Law . Marcus Texted Me Apoligizing I Aint Wanna Hear It Cause He Been Lying To Me Bout His " JOB " I Told Him Shove That Sorry Up His Ass. Texted Me Again I Aint Bothering Reading It . I Went Ahead And Got My Food Shopping On I Went To Line Paid And Left It 5:30pm When I Left . I Headed Home . I Pulled Up To My House And Parked In The Garage . I Started To Unload The Grocery First Then My Stuff From The Mall . I Put The Food In Its Rightful Place . It Was 6:30 When I Finshed Everything I Decided To Start Dinner . I Decided I Wanted Shrimp & Chicken Alredo . I Got Out My Ingredients And Put On Pandora Station And Clicked Nicki Minaj Station . While The Chicken Breast Was Frying I Put Water To Boil For The Noodles And Shrimp . I Decided I Wanted Garlic Bread I Put 4 On Foil And Stick It In The Oven For 7 Mins . I Stir The Noodles , Shrimp & Chicken Breast All Together Along W/ The Alfredo Sauce . Everything Was Done By 7;56 . I Fixed My Plate & Got A Sprite With Couple Ice And Put On Netfix And Started To Watch Babyboy . I Grabbed My Phone And Turned Off Pandora . I Sat And Ate . After I Finished I Cleaned The Counter & Stove Put The Food In A Small Container Along With The Other 2 Garlic Bread . I Washed The Pan And Put It Up . I'd Make Sure I Locked Everything Up Before Heading Up To My Room . I Showered And Got In Bed And Charging Phone . I Was Scrolling Down IG , I Got Off And Watched Tv Until I K.o .

....

A Lil Update . Voteeeeeeeeee